15) Facetime (Part 1)

"Lydia"

"Bella"

___

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Hey Lyds."

"Oh Bella?"

"Bella? Since when did you start calling me Bella?"

"Baby bells?"

"Save it. You've been avoiding my calls and are you back home?"

"Sigh. Yes, I'm back home."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Yes?"

"It's been tough for me."

"I get it Lyds. I saw the rumours about Harry and Kendall. Is it true? You haven't even talked to any of us after you just disappeared."

"Not true. I told you guys I was okay."

"That doesn't mean I know that you're one hundred percent safe. So is it true?"

*Lydia sighs*

"Yes it is."

"Oh my god. Are you serious? Haven't you guys been dating for almost a year?"

"Past tense please."

"That's why you left?"

"What do you think. We were dating for almost a year and then Kendall says she is pregnant with Harry? He was obviously cheating on me."

"I don't know bean. I don't think that's the full story. Did you hear it from his side?"

"No."

"Really? You should-"

"I don't need to. If I listen to him I'll just end up forgiving him and I don't want that. He cheated on me but mostly I don't want to ruin the baby's chance of having happy moments with her father."

"I get it but you should at least talk about your feelings."

"Listen bells, he doesn't love me anymore. I made sure of that."

"What do you mean?"

"I told him that I just acted like I loved him for his fame."

"Are you serious Lydia?"

"Yeah."

"I can't believe this. You still have feelings for him and don't even deny it!"

"Why would I still love a cheater?"

"Oh honey, I know who's still in love and I know you and Harry still love each other."

"I don't and he doesn't as well so can we leave it at that?"

"Come on. You look like a mess trying to hide the truth. I know you still have feelings for Harry and he does the same."

"How would you know? You couldn't keep the person you loved so much for even a minute."

"..."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didnt mean that-"

A/N:
Ooooooohhhh Lydia is blabbing too much now. 😂