128) Chapter

Lydia's POV

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I said while holding my hands near my mouth so I don't barf. I feel kinda weird right now and nauseous but I think it's because of the fact that I was getting married to the man I love today.

"Hold it in dear, we can't have you wearing your wedding dress with vomit on the side and spelling like vomit too," said my mom as she rubbed the back of my dress. "You'll be so happy after this, just a few more hours."

"Thanks mom." I said after finally   feeling better. I place my hands on my dress and looked at the tall mirror in front of me. I gently rubbed the dress downwards to get rid of crinkles so it would have a smooth surface on the beautiful white laced dress.

[WEDDING DRESS PICTURES]

*Full*

*Without the top lace part*

[END OF WEDDING DRESS PICTURES]

I turned around to find my maid of honour and bridesmaids looking at me in awe. "Bells! G! Rom!" I exclaimed as I took careful steps down the little platform that was built for me. I hugged them with a smile. After a second, I noticed another girl next to Bella. "And you must be Alycia?"

"Hi, thank you for letting me be here." She said and I could hear her Australian accent which was very cute. Bella and Alycia really made a cute couple.

"Don't mention it. If you're Bella's friend then you're my friends as well." I smiled and smirked at Bella but she just rolled her eyes. They hadn't made it official so I could tease her as much as I could and I was enjoying every second of it.

Just then, my sisters came through the door with huge grins. "It's time." They said in unison. I could already feel my palms starting to sweat and I felt like vomiting again.

"You okay?" Gigi asked looking at me with concerned eyes. I nodded and breathed slowly to release my nervousness which was kind of working out for me. "It's okay, there's nothing to be afraid of. Trust me, you'll miss this moment for the rest of your life. Enjoy it."