71) Chapter

Bella's POV

I sit on the corner of the afterparty waiting for Lyds to text back but she doesn't. Where is that girl?!

I sigh in annoyance and get up. I walk a bit forward but I'm greeted by a familiar face. "Bells!" Romee smiles at me as she reaches out for a hug. I hug her back and pull away a few seconds later. "OMG it's been so long."

"Yup." I agree with her and smile brightly until I see the person I really didn't want to see today or at all in that case. I unknowingly stare as she laughs with another girl. I can't help but feel jealous?

I shake my head and advert my attention to Romee or try to at least. "What did you say? Sorry, I didn't listen." I say.

"Oh I said I kinda lost Laurens so I'll meet you back later." Romee says with a lovely grin. I look around to find her again but she's not there anymore. Good.

I wish Gigi wasn't sick so she could come. Stupid Lydia is missing, I guess I have to wait for her here. I turn around and walk back to my little corner without bothering to look up to find it. It's not that far anyway.

I stop when I see a pair of white  heels. I look up to find- "Alycia?" I say a bit taken aback by her presence on my seat.

"Hey baby bells." She says with a little spark in her eye that she's always had but tonight it seems like it is sparking a little too bright for its own good. I hate that I like this about her! I hate it!

"Don't 'baby bells' me." I say and throw her a little disgusted look. "This is my seat."

Alycia Debnam Freakin' Carey just continues to sit and look up at me as i hadn't just told her to beat it. "I'm not leaving."

"Oh do you think I will?" I bark back, she's not having it after what she did. "Leave me alone."

"We both know you don't want me to." She says and looks at me carefully to see what I'll do next. Her face makes me want to break everything this dumb place has but it also makes me what to hold her and tell her I still love her even though I don't want to.

Ok, I guess I should probably explain now. Alycia and I had been dating for a while like about 3 months when she told me to make it official and announce the world that I was a bisexual and that I was with Alycia.

I guess I wasn't ready but I told her I was and I'd do it soon. A month passed by and Alycia grew impatient. She felt as if I didn't want to be with her or that I was ashamed but I wasn't at all. I loved her and I...still do.

She wanted to tell the world that she was with me and get it over with but I wasn't. I didn't let her and I didn't do it myself. Another month of fighting and then I thought we should end things because she didn't understand how I felt although I thought she did.

About a week later, I saw her with a guy laughing and hugging. It made me pissed that she had moved on so quickly. She made me so annoyed yet so happy and it drove me absolutely crazy.

I cross my arms and huff out from my nose loudly. I can't deal with this. After so long, I'm still not ready to face her yet. "Fine, I'll leave." I say and let my hands fall lose but as I leave, my hand is pulled back.

"Bella, why?" Alycia says with puppy eyes that I can't resist. She looks so sad and I know she's seriously hurt because she never calls me just Bella. "Don't leave. I...still miss you."

I furrow my eyebrows and look around to see if anyone saw us or not. F*** it! I don't care. I pull Alycia's hand and take her to a quite room for us to talk. Only talk.

I close the door and face Alycia. "What is up with us honestly?" I say and cross my hands as she sits down on the floor. "You're wearing a dress, don't sit on the floor."