83) Chapter

Harry's POV

I've had enough. I decide to pick up my phone and look through to find his phone number. I had asked Lydia for Marcus' phone number to talk to him because he had saved her number and if any of those girls were with him, they'd see he was talking to Lydia.

We were supposed to talk together but I was only supposed to be going to go to America next week and we couldn't wait that long in case, they had really convinced Marcus to stay quiet. I need to know what he knows.

I click the call button and it rings. No one answers the phone. I don't want to do this, it's awkward but Lydia told me this is the only way and it really is because there is no way in hell we can meet in real life.

I close my eyes and run my eyelids with my thumb and index finger until I call him again. This time he answers after 3 rings.

"Hello?" I hear him talk.

"Before you shut this, listen to me." I say, not even bothering to say hello. I have to get him to listen.

"Ha-" There is a pause, I'm guessing someone is with him. "Yeah. Hey, thanks for the schedule. I appreciate it. How's it going?"

"Whose with you?" I ask and let out the breathe I didn't know I was holding. Marcus stutters a bit and coughs a little, I roll my eyes at the boy even though he can't see me.

"Mere, can you get me some water?" He says and I get who he's with. I hear a bit of shuffling. "Why are you calling me?"

I'm a bit taken aback by him hissing at me but what do I expect, I attacked him before when I thought he would pull something on Lydia. Oh god, I miss her.

"I-I..." I pause. Why the hell are you stammering, Harry?! "I need you tell me what they're making you hide."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Just spit it out."

"I'm going now. B-" Marcus says and I can almost see him rolling his eyes. I don't like this guy at all but he's my only hope to finding out what Kendall is trying to do.

"Wait!" I say before he can hang up. If he hangs up, I won't be able to call him anytime soon. "Please, I'm desperate. I know Kendall's baby is not mine."

"Y-You do?" Marcus asks and I nod even though he can't see me. "Thanks babe. Listen, I have to take this. I'll be back."

I sigh when Marcus actually takes this seriously or is taking me seriously at the moment. "And I know you tried to tell Lydia the truth, whatever it is."

"Yes and last time when I did, I got in trouble with Kendall because she found out through her mutuals who saw me getting in the room where Lydia went."

"Oh."

"Yeah, she has people everywhere."

"What did you want to tell her exactly?"

"Why should I help you?" This guy is getting on my nerve. Why can't he just say it and this can be done fast.

I sigh and I can almost see his amused smile on his annoying face. "What will it cost?" I ask. Why did I even expect him to tell me of all person without anything in return. I close my eyes and hear him talk again

"Lydia."

"Look!" I bark loudly. I don't care if I'm talking of the phone. I slam the coffee table in my room. "Ask for anything but don't you f—ing dare ask for her like that and not at all. If you ask again, I'll make sure you won't even be able to use that mouth of yours. Understood?!"

"Ok, chill." He says, a little panicky. Good. "I was kidding. Hold on, she's here....Thanks babe, I love you too...ok she's gone."

"Seriously? Meredith? She's your target now?" I ask, honestly confused as to how they ended up together. I hadn't even known they knew each other until I saw them killing in a party Kendall forced me to come. I'm not really a party guy, I go from time to time but not often.

"I used to date her before I was with Lydia." Marcus tells me. "We dated but only a few people knew, it was kind of a secret. A few fans knew but it barely got out."

"Ok, well I'm here for the truth." I say a little impatient. At least, I found out they were exes before getting back together again. "Go on."

"Ok well, as you know Malibu isn't your kid." He says and I hum a yes. "She's my kid."

"What?!" I almost spit the water that I was drinking. Bad choice. I cough a lot and let the phone lay on my hand, far from my ear. I put it back a little second later so I don't miss anything.

"-ell I'm not exactly sure myself but when she got pregnant, we did it around that period."

"I-I don't know...what to say." I say honestly. I legit don't know. "Was it when I found Kendall at a par-"

"Yes." Marcus says even without me finishing. "We got drunk and I guess we didn't use anything so...it happened and um..I guess I was mad at myself when it happened that I left without saying anything."

"Oh, I...didn't know that."

"Yeah...I don't know why Kendall doesn't acknowledge that. She knows what happened, I'm sure of it but she's acting like she doesn't for some reason which is so stupid!"

"T-Thanks for the information."

"Thanks for taking care of Malibu. You could get up and leave any minute but you didn't. They won't let me be with her too long."

"Does...Kendall know?"

"Know what?"

"If you're the..." I'm unable to finish the sentence.

"The dad? I don't know, she doesn't mention it to me at all. It makes me wonder that she has no clue that I'm the fath-" Marcus stops and gives out a small nervous chuckle. What? "Hey, babe. I'm kinda busy."

I hear a mumble of someone saying "Even for me? Come on baby." I cringe after that and before I can hang up, I hear a voice which is NOT Marcus'.

"Hello?" I don't say anything. "Hello?"

Oh my god! Meredith is on the phone. I don't know if I should hang up or be quiet.

"Your stupid friend isn't talking anymore. Sorry if you're even there but he's busy at the moment. Call again later." She says and hangs up. I sigh of relief and put the phone on my chest.

Marcus is the dad.

Marcus maybe the dad.

As if I'm cue, I get a call from Lydia. "Hey, bubba." She says and I smile as I hear her sweet voice in my ear. I feel like she's next to me.

"Hey, love." I say before telling her everything. It's all starting to make sense now.