51) Chapter

Lydia's POV

"I can't believe we're together finally." I say after Harry takes a picture of me with the flowers he brought me for Instagram. I look up from the blanket, I was hiding my face in, I didn't feel that great today so I chose to hide it.

"Yeah..." Harry says, turning the volume on. It gets a little awkward as it's been so long since I've seen him. 9 months but who's counting, right? "Do you like this song?"

"You mean your song?" I snort. He smiles and turns around the car. I ask him where he is taking me as the way to his house isn't this way. "Oh...so you want to go to my house?"

I widen my eyes to the dumb question I asked. Of course we aren't staying together. "O-Oh, I just thought that..."

Harry laughs at my awkward expression that I'm trying to hide with my blanket. "We'll go to my house after I take you somewhere."

"You're not going to kill me, are you?" I joke.

"I'm pretty sure you won't kill someone you love." He says, his focus on the road ahead of us. I can't help but repeat the word love. He loves me.

The whole ride is spent with us talking about life and random things that I don't even know how the topic came in our conversation.

"This is it." Harry says as he pulls his car. I look around to find a beautiful park. "Let's better get off soon so we can sit on my favourite bench."

We get out of the car and Harry takes my hand, it's warm and soft. I'm being weird.

He drags me to a small brown bench and makes me sit. "The sun will set soon." He says and takes out his camera to take a selfie of us. "This is for us."

I smile at him as he laughs at the funny expressions we made. He's such a precious baby. He looks up to find me staring at him.

"S-Sorry." I say because staring is rude. I look down at my thighs and awkwardly move my hands up and down. All of a sudden, he holds my left hand and takes it in his.

"You can stare at me all you want." He says. "It's a beautiful view, why wouldn't you?"

He smirks and I swat his chest. I roll my eyes and squeeze his hand which he squeezes back but harder. "I love this," he says.

"Me too."

"Ah...I almost forgot." Harry says and runs his hand in his curly locks. I look at his confused about what he means. He reaches for something in his pocket as I look at his confused. "You forgot this."

"The promise ring?" I ask as he puts it on me. "It feels like you're asking me to marry you."

If I didn't hear correctly, I think I almost hear a 'soon'. I smile at the thought of Harry and me together like before.

"Look, the sunset." Harry points at the sun almost setting. The view is so beautiful that I want to rewind this moment forever and ever. Harry takes my hand which he was holding and kisses it.

If it wasn't dark, he could probably see me blush bright pink right about now. I tuck the loose hair from my face and stare at the little bit sun left until there is none.

"Let's stay at my apartment tonight." Harry says. "I wanna show you how much I designed it."

I agree to it and we leave to go to his apartment. I guess I'll have to meet Gemma and Anne later then. We arrive quicker than I expected.

"Let's see what you did." I say as Harry uses the key to open the door. He swings it open and we step in.

I see a girl in black hair and leopard boots looking out of the window with her back facing us . Oh no.

The girl swings her hair to face us and welcomes us with a smile. "I knew you were loyal, baby." Kendall says as she runs to Harry. "Hi Lydia." She smirks.

What The Hell?!!