115) Chapter

Third Person's POV

Harry bit his lower lip while he walked back and forth with a phone near his right ear. "Jeffrey, you have to get me on a plane."

"I'll get you one first thing in the morning," said Jeffrey. "Just hold on for a night."

"No, Jeff. I need to go to see her, now!" Harry insisted, raising his voice even though he didn't want to. Jeffrey sighed on the other side of the line.

"I'll see what I can do, Harry. Pack your things just in case." Jeffrey said before he hung up. Harry ruffled his hair with his phone still in his hand.

He sat on the edge of the hotel bed and put both of his elbows on his thighs as he put his face in his palms while he took in what was happening.

He closed his eyes and breathed heavily as if he had ran for miles for hours. His heart felt like it was ready to burst out of his chest, it was burning like hell and beating like crazy.

A little drop of tear dropped down his cheek unknowingly as he sniffed softly in the almost quiet room with the honks of cars playing in the background.

He was trying to stay optimistic but to no avail, no matter how much he tried, the thought of Lydia leaving him forever was still stuck in his mind whether he tried to push it at the back or not, the thought came no matter what.

Harry took out his phone and looked at the previous caller, it was the police. He pressed the call button as he bit the insides of his cheeks.

"Hello this is the police, what's your emergency?" A woman spoke, she sounded young and somehow Harry thought his brain and ears were playing a trick on him that he heard Lydia say those words.

"L-Lyd..." he signed snapping back to reality. "Excuse me, I-I liked to know about the car accident that happened a few h-hours ago. She was m-my girlfriend."

"Oh that...she and the two men were sent to the hospital immediately," the woman said feeling a bit uncomfortable at the sound of the man's shaking voice, he was about to cry. "Don't worry sir, the best doctors are taking care of her, unfortunately that's all the information we have in this matter. The American police are taking care of the case for now."

"T-Thank you." Harry said, his heart felt so uneasy that he wanted to take it out of his chest.

"I'm sorry to cut you now, this is the emergency line and we have to end this conversation for other people to contact us for emergency. I-"

Before the woman could finish he sentence, Harry hung up immediately, he tilted his head up and looked at the plain white ceiling that Lydia had said she didn't like much when they got the room.

Harry couldn't handle anymore and tears rolled down the sides of his eyes to his ears and finally reaching the fabric covering his shoulders.

"S-She'll be okay...S-She'll be-" just as Harry was muttering the words to convince himself his phone rang and vibrated in his hand. He whipped the tear off the side of his eyes and ears with the back of his hand and looked at the caller ID.

"Harry, good news," Jeffry said before continuing, "I can get you in America, I borrowed a private helicopter, just pack your stuff quickly and get to the rooftop and call me ."

A small smile that you could barely tell from a straight line was placed on Harry's face when he heard the news. Finding a plane wasn't the difficult part, it was going to see Lydia that had an anxious effect on Harry.

Harry picked up his luggage that was on the side and put everything in his bag, more like shoved it in hurry. He looked around with one hand tangled in his hair as he stroked it softly while thinking about what he might've forgot to put in his luggage.

After he was done searching for anything he missed, he took the luggage and got out of the door and locked the door with the key card in a hurry.

He practically ran to the elevator as if it was going to fly away that he almost tripped on his way. He shrugged it off, his focus on the elevator. He pressed the button and waited, tapping his foot impatiently on the floor. He would've almost used the stairs if it weren't for the elevator finally opening for him.

He got in quickly and thankfully there was no one inside so he easily pressed button to get to the roof. He looked at the floor screen as he kept tapping his foot on the floor of the elevator.

It opened and Harry felt like he was in there for hours. He looked at his phone, it was 2 in the morning but he had no hint of tiredness, all he wanted to know was if Lydia was safe.

A bodyguard stood near the entrance of the elevator. He guided Harry to the top floor and waited with him for the helicopter to come to pick up Harry. After a while, a loud helicopter came to view and in a matter of minutes, Harry was on the helicopter.

After many hours of traveling, Harry was at the entrance of the hospital with his bodyguards. A bunch of reporters were there trying to get Harry's expression and even ask him questions but they were quickly pushed aside with the help of hospital staffs and bodyguards.

Lydia's family had already been there and told Harry everything they knew until they got there which was only which room Lydia was currently being treated in. Harry sat on the waiting chair with Lydia's brother, Chase as they both put their hands together and waited for the door to open.

Harry got a call a while later from his mom who wanted to ask if they had gotten any news about Lydia yet. Harry got up to talk to her and was about to say no but just as he opened his mouth, a doctor came out.

"D-Doctor! How is Lydia?" Chase asked as he was the closest to the doctor while Harry said a quick reply to his mom before hanging up to listen to the doctor himself. The doctor looked at the other concerned people and then back to Chase.

"It's quite hard to say at the moment. We're doing as much as possible. She has lost a lot of blood because of the accident." The doctor said in a hurry but she still put her hand Chase's shoulder with a small smile. "We will do our best to help Lydia, please remain positive as much as you can. If you'll excuse me, I have to go back to work now."

Chase nodded still not convinced that Lydia was getting any better.  Lydia's mom, dad and especially her sisters, Mackinley and Logan were already crying their eyes out. The only person who wasn't, Chase who wanted so badly to stay positive was now on the verge of tears.

The doctor went back to work after calling a near by nurse to get more blood. Harry patted Chase's shoulder with a look that wasn't very encouraging but chase knew how Harry felt so he didn't mind much.

And just like that, the group of people sat near the door waiting for the news of Lydia being safe the whole night making sure Harry got his rest because he hadn't slept but it was hard for him to considering his girlfriend could honestly...be dead.

A/N:
Woo depressing. Anyway, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't update for a few days, I was a little busy and I kinda had writers block to write this chapter so yeah...
Hope you like the story so far tho.