Epilogue - Part One

Eighteen Months Later...

"Agh! We need these flowers to come in Maggie, they were supposed to be here two days ago!" Maggie rolls her eyes at me before she grabs the notepad I have.

"Thea, you have time, just relax." She rubs my back soothingly but my mind is still on overdrive.

"This is an important order, we need it in," I say in a worried tone as I walk around flailing my arm.

"Thea, go sit down. I'll bring you some food. Just relax." I nod, and sit on the stool in the flower shop. I rest my head in my hands before sighing. This order has to be perfect. Maggie walks out, the bell chiming as she exits. I lay my head down when someone clearing their throat makes me snap it back up. My eyes widen when I see the flower delivery guy and my heart soars in happiness.

I sprint over to him and grab his clipboard, reading what he has written on paper. 30 dozen sunflowers. I don't read anymore knowing it's the ones we need.

"Thank you!" I yell, signing the paper before dashing out to pick up the flowers. His truck is out back next to ours, so I unload them into the back of the Busy Bee Florists delivery truck before hopping in. I turn the ignition before speeding down the paved road to my destination.

The beautiful pond finally meets my eyes, and I sigh in relief. There are multiple vans and chairs set up in the grass on the side of the pond. The sun is shining bright, making the pond shimmer underneath it's rays. The view is truly magnificent, and I can't help the smile that graces my face. I hop out of the van and open the back doors where the flowers lay. I slide the buckets towards me, eight buckets to be exact, and put the handles in my hands and the crooks of my elbows. I kick shut the doors before walking to where everyone at the pond is chatting. They all wave and smile at me and I reciprocate their actions as best as I can with the buckets in my arms. Rachel comes towards me, her normal summer dress and sky high heels replaced with casual shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. She doesn't say anything before she takes three buckets of the beautiful flowers from my hands, effectively lightening my load. Even though the buckets of flowers weren't heavy, carrying eight at a time is awkward and difficult.

She motions me to where I can set down the flowers, so I follow in suit of her. I smile as the warm sun hits my face and I feel comfortable, like everything is going the way it should be. I set down the buckets beside Rachel and she smiles to me before giving me a tight hug with a large smile on her face.

"You're good now, just go back to the store and relax. I know you've been fretting about when these would come in." I nod and follow her instructions, enjoying time now that I'm not stressed.

——

I laugh at the show thats playing right now before shoving some more Hershey kisses in my mouth. I rest my feet on the coffee table making my loose sweatpants start to slide down my legs. I hold the bag of chocolatey goodness in my arms as I continue to watch Drake & Josh, one of the best shows ever. I laugh as Josh glares at Drake and throw my head back enjoying my free time. A loud slam resonates through Lucca's house as someone throws open the door. I ignore it, knowing it's one of four people, Bri, Rachel, Maggie, or mum. I go back to watching my show as I relax on the insanely comfortable couch.

"Thea Scarlett Grey! Stop shoving food in your face and go get ready, it's already 9:30!"

"I know, I have another half an hour before I have to get ready, which means another episode of Drake & Josh, mum."

Her small hands grab my arms and jerk me up, startling me and making me almost drop my chocolate. The nerve of this woman. I try to smack her arms but my hands don't reach. As soon as I'm on my feet I go to sit back down but her words cut me short.

"If you sit down one more time I swear I will take all of you chocolate and the stash of snacks you have in my house, your house, and Lucca's home and eat them all."

"You wouldn't dare." I snarl at her playfully.

"Watch me." My eyes widen, but I obey her commands and head up to the guest bedroom of Lucca's home where I'm supposed to get ready. I trudge up the stairs even though excitement runs through me. As we reach the door, the three women I love are in there, ready to make me look beautiful.

"I did the hard work ladies, now it's your turn." Mum says and I realize she's right, the hardest job would be to get me off my bum. I close my eyes as Rachel does my makeup, Bri starts pinning up my hair, and Maggie feeds me chocolate to keep my silent. These women have this down to the T.

I don't move for a long time, and my muscles start to cramp. They realize time is of the essence, so they ignore my wishes to move about and continue with their jobs. They finally finish, after what feels like twelve hours, and they have me open my eyes. Staring back at me is a woman, fit to be the bride of a man like Lucca. I smile at them before hugging them all.

Mum cuts her hug short as she ushers me to the bed where my beautiful white gown lay next to the heels we had bought. I smile at the soft beautiful fabric and lace designs of the perfect dress. I slip off my sweats and zip up hoodie before unzipping the bag the dress lays in. It's thin straps lay on the hanger and I slip them off before unbuttoning the back of the dress. It's slides onto my body, fitting perfectly, because it is tailored just for me. The dress lays on me, and mum's cold hands start buttoning up the back. As she buttons the last one, she spins me around so I face her. She has a soft smile on her face and she looks happy and beautiful.

"You're gorgeous Thea. Now go knock Lucca off his feet with your looks. I love you sweetie." She says softly as she kisses my cheek and hugs me tightly. I hold her in my arms before pulling away and grabbing my heels. I hold them in my hands before I walk down the stairs to the car out front. The loud purr of the engine tells me they are driving me in Lucca's car and excitement runs through me, I love his car.

I reach the door and I bend down and slip on my heels before opening the door to see Carter behind the wheel of Lucca's car. I squeal before walking quickly, and gracefully as possible, to the car. The door is open for me so I slide right in. Carter's eyes widen at my appearance, and a small blush creeps up my neck. I'm going girly and soft with this blushing. I shake off those thoughts before I nod for Carter to drive to the wedding.