Character Interviews Part 2

DQ speaks to the audience: Hello everybody and welcome to the second instalment. I will be interviewing another three characters from My Teen Romance with Derek Hale.

The audience applauds and cheers.

DQ: First up is Tina.

All the audience Boo as Tina walks on stage apart from a few who cheer and clap.

DQ greets Tina with a hug and then they take their seats.

DQ makes sure to act indifferent: How are you?

Tina nods: Good thanks.

DQ: So my first question is what were you thinking when you snuck into Derek’s room and kissed him?

Tina: I wasn’t. I really missed him and I wanted to see him.

DQ: Okay so you don’t feel bad at all?

Tina: Should I?

The audience hiss at her response.

DQ: Did you really think you could steal Derek away from Kristin?

Tina: Derek was mine first.

DQ: But he moved on so why couldn’t you?

Tina: That doesn’t matter anymore. Derek and I have a second chance and this time I know we can make it work.

DQ: And if he doesn’t want you?

Tina: He just needs to remember how close we were before I moved away, we’ll be fine.

The audience roll their eyes in disgust apart from a couple who nod in encouragement.

DQ: Tell me about the camping trip.

Tina: Well Kristin totally ruined it.

DQ: So you don’t think she had any right to hit you? You did kiss Derek after all, you had to expect some sort of reaction.

Tina: She didn’t have to hit me; I had every right to retaliate.

DQ: You could have left her disfigured for the rest of her life.

Tina shrugs: She shouldn’t have hit me.

“Oh please I would have kicked your ass if you kissed my boyfriend!” one of the audience members shouted and the rest clapped in agreement, apart from a couple.

Tina rolls her eyes: It was just a little kiss.

“Team Derina!” one of the audience members shout and the rest of the audience members boo in disagreement.

DQ tries to not to make it obvious she is getting rid of Tina: Okay well that’s all we have time for thanks for coming Tina.

DQ gives Tina a hug goodbye and forces a smile while most of the crowd are happy to see Tina gone. “You’re awesome!” one audience member yells out and Tina flashes her a smile before she leaves the stage.

DQ: Now it’s time for our two favourite people everybody welcome Derek and Kristin.

The audience starts cheering and clapping wildly as Derek and Kristin walk onto the stage and greet DQ with a hug before they all take their seats.

Kristin looks out at the audience in surprise: Wow this is crazy.

DQ: Tell my how you guys have been?