(6) Sehun's New Concept

"Thank goodness he didn't spoil this mirror or anything." Sunmi muttered as she trudged back home. She was scrutinizing the mirror and making sure that the Devil hadn't scratched it or anything.

Even though she couldn't exactly see the value like the antique shop ahjusshi did, she still thought it was a nice mirror and she wanted to keep it.

Sunmi looked at herself in the mirror and saw the familiar large hazel brown eyes blink back at her curiously. "I wonder why the ahjusshi valued this mirror so much." she muttered thoughtfully to herself. "And of so many different antiques and treasures which he had come across, why did he think this was the most interesting?"

She frowned at herself in the mirror as she continued walking. "Why did he give it to me, saying I might need it?" she wondered out loud. A frown graced her features. "Is it his way of telling me that I'm ugly or something?" she gaped.

She shook her head and knocked herself on the head. "Thinking too much."

Sunmi flipped the mirror to it's back and stared at the words again. Black and white, day and night. Switch us opposites by daylight.

Switch what. Switch who? What the hell was it talking about.

Sunmi shrugged and tucked the mirror back into her bag. A little fancy poem with no particular meaning, perhaps.

-----

The five EXO-K boys and Sunmi were watching television on the couch in D.O.'s house. The friends were so familiar with each other that even the parents were familiar with them. They lived relatively close to each other and they were pretty free to visit each other as and when.

The gang was watching a lovely romantic korean drama with fluffy moments between the female and male leads.

In the drama, the guy was lying on the girl's lap as she played with his hair idily, saying sweet nothings to each other. It was absolute fluff-ness, to be honest.

Kai flinched at the couple's every word and frowned. "What in the world? Do couples really act that way or is it only in dramas?" he questioned in doubt. "I should think everyone has diabetes if they're attached should they act like this."

"I actually don't think couples REALLY act like that." D.O. tapped his chin, "And it really depends on who the couple is. But how the hell would I know, I'm not in a relationship. So no comment." he shrugged.

"One hell of a no comment when you commented so much already." Baekhyun bumped D.O.'s shoulders. "And I thought you were our umma and Suho hyung is our father? You're already married, Kyungsoo!"

"EW!" D.O. cringed.

Chanyeol sighed softly as he stretched out his long legs. "It's quite sad. That all six of us haven't been in a relationship before." he scratched his head. "Do you think something is wrong with us?"

"Hell no." Kai made a face. "Maybe something is wrong with you but nothing is wrong with me, definitely. I may not be a best-seller like the Devil Oh Sehun, but I have my own share of admirer's alright. Not sure about you."

Chanyeol made a face. "Mean."

Sunmi shook her head in amusement at the boy's banter and sighed softly to herself. She glanced over at Suho secretly and bit her lip. She knew that being the student council president and stuff, Suho had received a few confessions before. But he rejected all the girls, though nicely. Why was that? Did none of them interest him?

"Suho." Sunmi whispered.

Suho looked over at her distractedly, his attention on the drama. "Yeah?" he chewed on a popcorn.