(12) Learning to be a Devil

"First thing's first, we've got to get rid of these awful glasses that's obstructing people from seeing your face." Kai muttered professionally. "And then get you a freaking hair cut and throw all your gel away. This is 2013, not 1991 and you're not Draco Malfoy."

Sehun pouted and bit his lip as he listened. "Do I have to change how I look? I like how I am right now." he sulked. "Unattractive works."

"Yeah but right here you're supposed to be the attractive Devil so live like him." D.O. frowned and muttered under his breath. "And we've got to work on how you pout and whine incessantly. That's so un-Devil-like."

Chanyeol rubbed his hands together excitedly and grinned. "So we're going to do a makeover for our Sehun here?" he exclaimed in absolute excitement. "Oooh I love makeovers. It's like the 2000 pounds Beauty show. I always loved that show."

Baekhyun frowned at Chanyeol and raised a brow. "You mean 200. 2000 pounds...is the girl a freaking giant or something?" he shook his head in amusement.

Suho looked over at Sehun and patted his shoulder. "It's kind of necessary since you're living over here under the disguise of the Devil. You've got to act like him." he persuaded. "It's not going to last long if we find another one of those enchanted mirrors soon." he offered.

Sehun nodded obediently, finally relenting.

-----

"NO STOP THIS TORTURE! JUST LET ME DIE!!!!" Sehun shrieked, making passersby peer in curiously into the optical shop when they walked past and heard the screaming that seriously hinted a possible murder being conducted. "NOOOOOO!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!"

Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes. "Dude, we've been at this for two hours and we haven't even gotten the darn thing close to your eyes yet. Will you just chill?"

Sehun sniffled and shook his head. His eyes were red from both crying and rubbing, and also a bit of trying to open them wide. If you worked in an optical shop, it was always half-amusing and half-annoying to see some of the first time contact-lenses customers try on the lenses for the first time.

There were some, of course, that managed to get the contact lenses in within the first few minutes. Big eyed people usually had the advantage since they didn't really need to pry their eyes open that much.

Too bad for our dear Sehun over her that his eyes weren't THAT small, but he couldn't be considered extremely big eyed either if you want to compare him to Teen Top's Chunji or his non-existent-lover-in-this-world Luhan. Hence for Sehun, there was some "prying the eyes open and sticking a foreign object into your eyes" process needed.

It was particularly annoying for constant contact lens users because well, we all knew how easy it was to get the little piece of clear rubbery substance in.

But well there was a first time for everything, wasn't there?

"NOOOOO!!!!" Sehun screamed again, squeezing his eyes shut when Suho tried to make him try the lenses again. "I'm going to die!"

"Sehun." Sunmi sighed, exasperated. "Baekhyun's right. You've been at this for two hours, I thought you would have calmed down by now. Just open your eyes, stuck it in, done. Is it that difficult?" she frowned.

Kai raised his brows at her and leaned over to her. "If I didn't remember wrongly someone used a great half and hour to get one lens in her eyes the first time she wore it." he whispered.

Sunmi cleared her throat and pretended to look innocent. "Half an hour isn't considered long if you compare it to how long Sehun is taking." she murmured. She walked over to him and sat down on the chair beside him. Sehun was leaning as far as he could, away from the two innocent lenses swimming in the solution.