03

You were crying when I saw you in school next day.

"Y/N?" I spoke softly as I approached you.

Startled, you looked up and when you saw me, you pursed your lips tightly together and wiped off your tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

You didn't reply and just nodded.

But I knew you were lying. You were not okay.

"Did those bitches hurt you again?" I asked, my jaw tightening with anger.

You didn't answer and just hugged your knees closer to your body.

Letting out a small sigh, I sat down next you.

"I know that we barely know each other..." I said, fiddling with my fingers. "But you can rely on me, you know."

Slowly, you lifted up your head and stared deeply into my eyes. Then shyly, you looked down again.

"Thank you." You whispered softly, a small visible smile forming on your lips.

Seeing you smile made me happy.

"You should smile more often." I said with a grin. "You look prettier when you smile."

Flustered, you looked away, both cheeks flashing bright pink.

You looked so cute when you blushed. It made me want to hug you tightly and comfort you till you fall asleep.

"What's your name..?" You asked quietly, your gaze glued to your hands.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." I grinned widely. "But you can call me Tae."

And that day, that short, brief conversation we had, started up everything.