09

Several months passed and I was finally able to move around freely without a wheel chair. I could finally escape the suffocating hospital and be with you.

You got better faster than me and got discharged of the hospital months before me. But everyday, you came back and spent hours with me and gently stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

"We have to celebrate! You're finally out of hospital!" You beamed happily, a big grin forming on your beautiful lips.

I chuckled at your cuteness. "No need, it's not a big deal."

"Of course it is! I'll get a cake and you go home and take a rest, okay?"

"No, it's really okay -"

"It's not for you, it's for me." You smiled mischievously, pulling your tongue out at me. "So just go home and wait for me, okay?"

"No! I wanna stay with you!" I whined, pouting cutely.

"No, you need to rest. Didn't you hear what the doctor said?" You replied sternly, giving me a playful look. "So be a good boy and wait for me, okay? I'll be back really soon."

"But..."

"No 'but's! Plus, there might be an extra present if you wait for me patiently!" You smiled and quickly ran off with a gentle wave.

I smiled like an idiot watching you go. I was so lucky to have such a beautiful, amazing, kind girlfriend like you next to me. I was happy that I could be with you. I felt like the happiest man on Earth.

I watched you till you disappeared into the corner.

Then slowly, I turned around and started to walk home. It felt so good to breathe in the fresh air again.

"Ooh look, Mr.Cutie is well again."

Chills dripped down my spine and my whole body froze when I heard the voice.

My body started to tremble with anger.

Slowly, I turned around and faced her.

"Where's the rest of your gang?" I asked sarcastically, trying my best to keep my hands from choking her to death.

"Ahh~ They got caught." She shrugged, smiling. "I was the lucky one, I escaped."

I clenched my jaw tightly. "How come?" I asked.

"I betrayed them." She said, not dropping her smile. "I told them a lie. I told them that there's a secret passage that leads to the way out. And they believed me and went into the wrong passage, not knowing that it's actually a dead end. So the police obviously followed them and I'm assuming they got caught. But me, the smart one, sneaked into the right passage alone and was able to escape."

"Why...? Why would you do that -"

"Because I don't want to end up in a jail, honey." She smiled smugly.

"..You are insane." I said, biting my lips with anger.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Well, now that you don't have your gang next to you, you are weak as fuck." I hissed through my teeth.

"You think? Because I don't quite agree."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Smiling, she slowly took out a gun from her pocket.

My eyes enlarged. "Where did you -"

"I have my ways, babe." She tilted her head sideways, challenging me. "And just imagine...What would happen if I aim this beautiful weapon to your beloved little Y/N..?"

I stiffened at her words, my body getting tenser at the thought. "What..do you want." I spat out the words bitterly through gritting teeth.

"Oh, not much.." She said, smiling victoriously, playing around with the gun in her hand. "I just want one simple thing..."

My jaw tightened.

"You."

I was disgusted. "I don't love you. And you disgust me." I said sharply. "So fuck off."

"Ooh playing hard to get, huh?" She smiled. "I don't love you either, honey. I just want your body."

"I'll protect Y/N no matter what. I'll make sure you don't lay a finger on her." I said coldly and turned away, ignoring her.

"Really? Will you be able to protect her from this bullet?" She laughed, making me freeze. "Come on babe, just one kiss will be enough..."

I shivered with anger. "You promise?" I asked, facing her again. "Do you promise you'll stop harassing Y/N and never appear in front of us again if I kiss you once?"

"I swear." She said, putting the gun back in her pocket. "And I never go back on my words."

Angrily, I grabbed her collar and tugged her into me, pulling her into an aggressive kiss.

I wanted to kill her. I wanted to choke her so badly. But I knew I couldn't. And I knew after this...she'll stop bothering Y/N..

And for Y/N, I was ready to do anything.

"Mmm.." She moaned between the kiss, holding me tighter.

Annoyed, I pushed her away and wiped my lips on my sleeve, glaring coldly down at her.

"Now never appear in front of me or Y/N again." I hissed under my breath and she nodded with a satisfied smile on her face.

Straightening my crinkled collars, I gave her a disgusted look and turned around.

Then I saw you.