0.1 | (crush)ed

daniel's pov

Eva Bree Stone. Eva. She was a really cute girl although she's a nerd. She get straight A's in every class just like me. At lunch time she always sits alone and spends time reading books, she doesn't have friends and Im so determined to be her first friend and if possible, boyfriend.

Yes. I like her.

" DANIEL! HELLO! EARTH TO DANIEL? " " W-what?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts about her while looking up to find Jack, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah, my best bros looking furious at me. It was lunch time but strange. The dining room was empty but nevermind, it's better like this.
" What? did I do something wrong? " I asked again, clearly confused.

" Uh uh, U IGNORED US FOR 10 WHOLE MINUTES. We were discussing plans to go out on Sunday and when we asked your opinion you seemed to be lost, what's ur problem dude,what are you thinking? " Jack said while putting on his dude-im-so-pissed-off look.

" I was just thinking ya know. " I replied with a straight face " Yeah we know. Its pretty obvious Dani. Jack's asking what were you thinking about. " this time Zach was the one who spoke up. He looked slightly annoyed how Im so dumb at the moment.

It was quite for a few seconds. I sighed breaking the silence. It was time to tell them. I looked around first to make sure nobody was spying on me.

" Well. I was thinking about a girl. " I admit. " WHATT?! DANIEL THINKING ABOUT A GIRL? THATS I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E. " Jack yelled with a shocked face and hands on his chest making a shocked gesture. " Oh shut up Jack. I won't continue if you keep doing that " I said with an annoyed tone. Hearing that, Jack immediately gone quite.

" So who's the girl? " Jonah asked with a curious look " Eva Stone. The cutest girl at school. " I said with a big smile. " WHAT? THAT NERD? ARE YOU SERIOUS DANIEL? " Jack yelled, it was so loud it echoed through the room. "oops sorry " he said covering his red face. I chuckled seeing Jack's tomato face.

" Well I think you should ask her out, tell her about how you feel, maybe she likes you back. Thats how I got Christina. Afterall you're like the most popular boy here, you have a chance bro" Corbyn said in a proud tone revealing how he got his girlfriend.

I thought about Corbyn's idea, currently having one of those deep thoughts with me,myself,and I.

I smiled and said " OKAY! I'll do this " the other boys cheered and wished me goodluck. I stand up and walked up to Eva. damn it she's so cute.

" Hey Eva? " I said, shaking. " Hey?" she answered with a confused look. " Uh I-I just wondered if you want to hang out with me sometime, like a date? " I asked nervously. " No. " oh crap. I think my biggest nightmare just came true.

" w-w-what? " I need to make sure that was her answer. " No. Im sorry Daniel, You're cool and really nice but I don't like you. You're too popular " she said, giving pressure to the 'popular' word.

I froze after hearing the sentence
" O-okay its alright, bye " I said with a shaky voice, I walked back and when I was already out of sight from her, I ran. I ran and ran, somehow I ended up by the school pond.

well looks like I just screwed up. I stayed quiet there for a few minutes until I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I almost screamed but luckily I recognized the voice

" It's alright dude, you don't always get what you want sometimes. I bet she's gonna fall for you eventually " Jonah. I knew he will always have my back. " I know. but I've liked her since 5th grade. It hurts so bad to know she doesn't like me " I said with a sniff.

" Sorry I pushed you into this " Corbyn. He's the closest to me. He gets me and he knows Im currently depressed " No. I chose to do it anyways, don't feel bad you're my best bro " I smiled.

" Well what are you gonna do next? move on? " Jack asked carelessly
" JACK! " Zach yelled while pushing him away " Don't mind this idiot and dude Im sorry she doesn't like you back. Maybe she's not the one and I know its early to say this, whats ur plan now? "

I thought about Jack and Zach's words and finally came to a conclusion.

I just smiled and said confidently
" Nope. Im gonna change. Im gonna make myself like a normal kid just like what she wanted. I swear I will get her to fall for me someday "

extra ( bonus paragraph or two)

" Btw how did y'all find me? " I asked, curioused. " Oh uhm well we got worried because you didn't come back so we went looking " Jonah said, in a weird nervous cracked voice. " We spied on you. " Jack said, putting on his cheeky face.

" WHAT. WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS. UGHH IM GONNA GET YOU ALL. " I yelled while running and chasing all of them in seperate ways. " CAN'T CATCH ME BISH " Corbyn yelled, while making a weird pose to me. I just stopped and started dying of laughter. gosh they really know how to make me feel better.

(a/n)
HAHAH lmao this is so crappy (and dude whats up with my name ideas? its so weird) but anyways this was a flashback to when Daniel got rejected ( aw im so sorry dani) so what do u think? is it interesting? boring? should i quit? continue? well please comment what you think and wheter you want longer or shorter stories?

(anotha a/n)
I added that extra bit cuz I wanted you guys to know how much Daniel loves the boys and anyways its pretty cute in my opinion👀💗 AND BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI BOY, ILYSM🎈 check out my insta and tag him on my recent ; @sweetestwdw