0.6 | the other dude?

who is he?!

daniel's pov

I slowly approached Eva and this other.. dude?

" Hey " I said awkwardly.

" Oh hey Daniel! " Eva said.

" So.. watcha doin- "

*RINGGGGG*

again, my sentence was cut off by the school bell.

" Oh sorry guys, I need to catch my class now. Bye " and before I knew it she already left.

" So your Eva's friend? " I asked.

" No! Me and Eva are more than just friends " he chuckled.

more than friends? boyfriend?

" You guys are in a relationship? " I asked, slightly feeling crushed again.

" Ohhh yeap, We've been in a relationship for years! since we were born even! " he continued laughing.

" What? " I was confused.

" Dude me and Eva are in a cousin relationship! and by the looks of it, you clearly like my cous huh? " he exclaimed while still laughing.

I can't help it but blush and mouthed an "oh" as an answer.

" A bunch of kids say you guys are dating " I mumbled, breaking the silence between us.

" Oh! I guess its cause they never want to try talking to us and just assumed things " he said, half yelling.

" by the way, what made you like Eva? I heard from Eva that you were never close to her before this "

" Well first of all she looks like the prettiest girl in the world AND she is incredibly nice to helping others. She helped me go through the hard parts of life before I met my bros.." I started.

" I never had enough nerves to talk to her though and instead of being friends with her first, I just asked her out. Her image of me must be pretty bad " I grunted at the last sentence.

" Well now you guys are friends right? Thats a start. I'll try to help you though cause I can see that you truly like her. Oh by the way my name is Edward. You? " Edward said with a smile.

" I'm Daniel. Thanks for wanting to help, how about we exchange numbers? " I said, lending my phone to him.

" Sure. " he grabbed my phone and started to type his number.

" There. Call me whenever you want "

" Thanks " I smiled.

*buzz*

" Oh it's Eva. She texted me to pick her up at the school gate, bye Daniel! " he said, quickly replying to the text and left.

" Bye. "

what an exhausting day.