0.7 | uhmm

daniel's pov

It's almost Saturday. That means i've been friends with Eva for like 3 days. I want to ask her out so bad..

" DANIEL! " a voice snapped me out from my deep thoughts. I was about to yell at whoever called me but immediately put aside that thought.

it was Eva.

" hey! " I grinned.

" Hey! So uh sorry, you looked shocked back there " she giggled, which I thought made her the cutest human being ever.

" yeah I was thinking hahah "

" Sure thing! okay then i'll catch you later! got to go " she said while walking in the school.

" Bye "

I continued on walking into the school and heading to my locker to get my books when i accidently bumped into a girl ( so cringey lmao )

" So-Sorry I wasn't looking " I apologized.

she chuckled a bit and said " it's fine! hey by the way you're that seavey guy right? "

" Uh yeah? the name's Daniel Seavey " I said smiling.

" Alexa Adairs. An honor to meet you king "

I made a weird face and Alexa immediately notices it.

" What? you don't know your nickname in this school? " she whispered.

" I know but it's just weird to hear it out loud in front of you " I chuckled.

" Yeah I guess, hey by the way where are you heading to? " she asked.

" Gym class " I grinned.

" Im going there too! Come on hurry up!"

I smiled and blushed a little. It just feels good to be friends with her, she isn't that scary now...

A/N

YAS ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED SO HERE YA GO. IM SORRY ITS JUST SOME RANDOM CHAPTER BUT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT ONE💘