0.3 | process

Eva's pov

" hello? " I greeted whoever it was on the other side of this phone.

" Eva? " It was my dad.

" Y-yes? what's up dad?"

" Can you go home? Luke wants to meet you. " I immediately froze after hearing his name. My ex boyfriend. But how? Didn't he moved to Toronto? I don't get it. Why is he back? Is he going to do it again?

" Can you tell him to wait? I still have 2 hours of math. I'll be right there after school. " I said trying to control my emotions, it was hard though.

" Alright, sweetie. Good luck on your math class. "

" Thanks dad."

I hung up and went to my math class. It was a short class since I spent the time mostly worrying what will happen at home.

When it was finished I was scared. I didn't want to meet him, yet. I decided to 'pretend' I got locked in the library while reading or studying I guess.

Slowly the students in the library got out and It was just me and a few kids. I hid in the corner so nobody could spot me and it worked. The library was locked and again,

I was left alone in the darkness.

Daniel's pov

It was a normal day, I woke up like usual. I took a shower and dressed in a checkered shirt but not unbuttoned. I actually buttoned it.

I reached to my shelf and took out my glasses. I never really used them because I thought I looked like a nerd while using them but I finally had enough nerves to put them on.

 I never really used them because I thought I looked like a nerd while using them but I finally had enough nerves to put them on

I'm starting to change.

" Good morning Anna! " I greeted my sister. She looked at me with a suprised look.

" What did you do to yourself Daniel? YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS HAHAH" after she said that she fell from her chair and rolled on the floor dying of laughter.

I can't help but blush, I looked up on the mirror and yes, I did look ridiculous. So I decided to make my hair, some kind of bad boy style.

Thats better.

After my short breakfast session I went to school.

" I really hope she'll notice my change " I mumbled while walking in the school.

While walking to my class I felt a bunch of girls were talking about me. I caught one of their conversations ;

" What happened to Daniel?! "

" I don't know but I have a bad feeling that he's gonna stay like that "

accurate. I'm staying like this until I can get her attention

" Daniel! Wait up bro! " I stopped a second and looked back, it was Corbyn.

" Hey Corbs! " I greeted with a wide smile.

" Yo, you weren't joking about your change huh? "

I shaked my head " I'm serious. I like her "

" Corbyn! Daniel! "

we both stopped and turned to see Jack, Zach, and Jonah rushing towards us.

They stopped running, even though they were struggling but they managed to let out some words.

" The whole school is talking about you Daniel. your looks. " Jonah said with a smirk.

" WOAH DUDE. It was cra-zy. All of the girls asked us because we were friends with you." Zach said, still trying to catch his breath.

" I don't get why they didn't just ask Daniel in person " Corbyn shrugged.

" I don't care tbh. Hey btw I'll go to the library okay? I need to some research about my project at home. I'll catchh up with you guys later " I said in a rushed tone.

" Sure! See ya soon! " They all harmonized.

I focused on where I'm going now. Library. As fast as possible.

It took me 2 minutes to walk up to the library. I went in and was shocked to see a girl there. It was no ordinary girl. It was Eva.

Oh gosh I'm not ready for this.

" Huahm, ugh that was not a good sleep at all. " Eva grumbled, she was still half conscious.

I tried to talk to her but I ended up just mouthing them. The words were stuck in my mouth.

" D-d-did you sleep here all night? " finally. I managed to work out a sentence.

" Oh? hey you look different. and yes I did. I got locked in apparently " she shrugged, uncomfortable.

" Yeah I changed. Like you said, Im too popular. I think it would be nice to have a little change. " I grinned widely.

" OH YEAH! a bit? thats a huge change Seavey. " she laughed.

she laughed! I made her laugh!

" Is that a good thing or bad? " I asked immediately, worried that I took it too serious.

" It's good! it's just, I don't believe you changed for me. " she said while trying to stop from laughing.

" Well duh, I like you " I admitted.

" Hahah. Thanks. Just telling, that crush won't last long, you will forget me and move on " her expression changed, she looks upset.

" Now excuse me. I want to go home first. " rudely, she passed me and went through the exit.

what just happened? a second ago she was laughing and now she's upset with me? again? wow girls are unpredictable.

I continued to search the library and found what I need. I wrote a short summary in my notebook and headed back to class.

(a/n)
lol that was weird. huge moodswing. btw you curioused? who is Luke? whats up with him and moving to Toronto? How did their relationship end? what? what? what? I don't know either so just continue reading this book okay?

don't forget to vote and comment down below! it means a lot to me if you do it.