re

Yoongi makes it to music class, throwing the door open just as the bell rings.

"Glad to see you here Mr. Min," comes the prim, bitchy voice of the music teacher, who he hates enough to erase his name. He's all wrinkled and old and looks like he would scatter into the wind as sand at the smallest blow of the wind but he's a tough bastard. No typhoon or gale would stop him from getting into class, unlucky for Yoongi.

Yoongi doesn't even know why he hates him so much. It just started when he first saw the old geezer's evil beady eyes three years ago; he just had that feeling he was going to hate him.

He was right. The teacher singled him out to sing that day so Yoongi sang twinkle twinkle and croaked.

Croaked as in literal croaked. His voice is too deep to squeak.

There's a reason why he doesn't sing...

He just lets out a small scoff, making sure to flip his wet hair at the teacher and spray him, then goes to the single seat at the back, right by the the wall.

"On today's list class," the teacher starts, and Yoongi drowns it out.

On today's list, sleep, he thinks, settling his head into the corner of the wall and slowly closing his eyes.

"Meet your new classmate."

Yoongi lets an eye open, wondering what the hell's happening. Two months till it's the end of the school year and some guy decides to show up now?

He nearly laughs but holds back again when he sees who the classmate is, letting out a small snort.

Mushroom.