so

This guy's a peach, Yoongi thought, still laughing at how flustered that mushroom guy was. He has a reason to be scared of Yoongi- he pissed him off and he better get ready for the worst year of his life.

He still can't believe that this guy- weird round glasses, cashmere sweater, proper uniform, weird haircut and all- actually swore.

"Fuck," he said.

It's hilarious.

"Saturday at eight," Yoongi then shrugged, eager to get things over with. Seokjin just glared. 

"I go to the academy from eight to twelve," Seokjin spat.

Yoongi laughed.

"In the evening dumbass," he hit him at the back of his head jokingly. The other grabbed his hand and pulled it the wrong way, leaving Yoongi's arm straining his hand. Seokjin stepped closer, close enough for Yoongi to feel his breath on his ear.

"Don't touch me," he said through clenched teeth. Yoongi shrugged but winced at the pain.

"Well how's five?"

Seokjin let him go and nodded.

"In front of school," was all the boy said before storming off.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the time but the place Seokjin grabbed still hurts and is turning into this ugly, purplish hue. He rubs the spot tenderly. He's tall, yeah, and his legs did look more like beef than chicken he has to admit, but he just thought that the mushroom was just some giraffe type of person who doesn't generally do much except do whatever giraffes do- which is not gaining muscle.

Damn, he needs to work out.

He can't help being all skin and bones. It's hard to live off anything besides instant food and convenience store set meals when living alone. He hasn't had a proper rice with wholesome vegetables and cooked meat since he visited his parents for summer...

Six months ago.

Admittedly, he needs to eat healthier.

It's not that he hates cooking or doesn't know how to, but he just can't help it. The laziness gets to him and he doesn't want to exert effort rinsing off the pots and pans when he's just going to cook for himself, and it's a waste of water, gas, and electricity. Oh and energy, the most important thing he needs to save.

He mutters a little I'm home to himself and his black Kumamon plush lying across his unfolded bed.

Despite chronically neglecting his health and liver, he tries not to be a slob at home. He keeps a basket for the laundry, irons and folds his clothes, and there's just a bit of a mess where his desktop computer is by the window, though it's just a bunch of books, pillows, and an extra blanket around his chair. It's black and cushioned, and used to be in his dad's office, and he sleeps in it more than he does in his own bed, usually staying up past two doing homework or writing. 

Writing what? Music. 

Yeah, his partner is a lucky bastard. 

a.n.//

I'm really sorry for the slow and short updates but I hope you'll still enjoy the story! I can't wait to graduate ugh