fifteen

After the ceremony, I felt weak so I slept the rest of the day and Kaden went home to do Alpha things. The next day I packed up the rest of my things and spent time with Graham. I'm going to miss him the most when I move.

Kaden and I decided that I would move today because it sucked being apart from each other I don't know how he did it before I turned eighteen.

I sat on my floor surrounded by boxes full of my things in the room that I've called mine for the last two years. Kaden knocked and opened the door and when he saw me on the floor he laughed and offered me a hand. I hugged him tightly and gave I'm a quick kiss.

"I brought the guys to get your things so that we can go ahead and go back because we have to do a lot of paperwork and figure out when we are going to do the ceremony." I nodded and grabbed my purse following him.

Without even mentioning my old car Kaden told one of the guys he brought with him to drive it back and park it carefully in the garage. I looked at him and smiled and all I could think at that moment is that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

I've known Kaden for my entire life and I never truly thought he would be my mate but he is. He is my destined other half and I love him. He isn't perfect by any means but he is perfect for me and he came into my life at a very unexpected time and I am so lucky.

The ride to Kaden's was quiet but he held my hand and rubbed circles on the back.

When Kaden said we had a lot of paperwork to do I underestimated how much paperwork there really was. There were over ten packets of papers we had to sign at least five times apiece. So, two hours later once we were finally done Kaden and I decided that this was the perfect day to announce officially that we are mates.

I was rushed up to Kayla's room to get ready but I wasn't sure where any of my clothes were.

"Kayla what am I supposed to wear? All of my stuff is in boxes." Kayla was straightening my hair but I couldn't see because she made me face away from the mirror.

"Everything has been taken care of. Don't worry your pretty little head, Sawyer." I decided to let it go because it was easier to just trust her.

After Kayla straightened my hair she started on my makeup. Honestly, I couldn't keep up with her because she picked up so many different things. I did notice that she stayed away from the foundation and focused mostly on my eyes.

Once she was done Kayla screeched and jumped up spinning my chair around. I looked in the mirror to see that Kayla had made my eyes rose gold and I loved it. My lips were a nude color and my eyelashes were curled perfectly.

 My lips were a nude color and my eyelashes were curled perfectly

A/N This is the look and the skin tone I imagined for Sawyer.

Kayla sent me to Kaden's room and said that there was an outfit laid out for me there. I walked in the room and saw a baby blue box with a white ribbon on it. I walked closer and saw that the tag had my name on it.