epilouge

"Mommy where are you?" I heard the pitter-patter of feet running on the hardwood floor.

"In the kitchen Jamie." I watched as my little boy ran around the corner. He wanted me to pick him up but with the baby belly that was difficult.

"I love you, Mommy." I kissed his cheek.

"And I love you, Jamie." As I sat Jamie down I heard the door open and Kaden walks in. He picked up our boy and threw him in the air before kissing me.

"How are my two girls?" Kaden put his spare hand on my stomach and our little girl kicked him. She is gonna be a feisty one when she grows up that's for sure.

"Good. Dinner is ready to go to the table and take the munchkin with you." I grabbed the food and sat it at the table and took my time sitting in my chair. Kaden made his and Jamies plate while I made mine.

"Mommy I made a new friend today." Jamie is five and doesn't leave the packhouse much but he plays with the children in the orphanage often and has many imaginary friends.

"You did! That's great baby."  I looked up to Kaden and he smiled at me. We worried about Jamie because he didn't talk for a long time but now he is a chatterbox.

"His name is Hanson." Kaden choked on his food but I tried to remain unfazed in order to keep Jamie calm. "He is a wolf like you and daddy. His hair is dark like yours mommy. He said that he will protect me and I believe him. He is really nice and funny too. He's my new best friend."

 Kaden looked at me to get my attention and mind-linked me "I think Hanson is Jamie's guardian angel."

I tried not to laugh at the idea. "Are those real?"  Kaden nodded

" I read up on them awhile back and they are usually a supernatural creature who died tragically and didn't live up to their full potential. The moon goddess gives them the task of guiding and protecting special children."  It made sense because neither of us told Jamie about Hanson and he claimed to work closely with the moon goddess.

"Jamie, tell Hanson I said hi." He nodded because his mouth was full and Kaden changed the topic and I was grateful.

8 years ago I was very lost and then 2 years later I fell for the love of my life and I had no clue how things would turn out. But I am so happy with my life and I missed my parents and Hanson but I know they're watching over me, literally, and I know they love me. 

Can't believe I fell for the Ocean Eyed Alpha.

A/N

Well that's the end and it is very bittersweet. It's 5:19 in the morning and I am exahusted but I am so proud of this story and where it has gone. Don't get too sad though because a sequel is in the works and will hopefully be up very very soon so stay tuned!! 

Also a little fun fact the original title of this story was going to be Ocean Eyed Alpha which is why I included it because why not.

I'm super sorry for uploading two days late I got super busy and honestly I wasn't too excited for this book to end.

I want to say a huge thank you to anyone who took the time to read, comment, and vote. Writing and publishing this story has been a lot of fun and really brought out my love for writing again. I got so excited every 5 days to upload and every notification I got just made my day. I am so so so grateful so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The last chapter of this book will be dedicated to @treblehearts who wrote A Thousand Words. This book is beautifully written and is from a boys POV which is rare. It was a 2015 Wattys winner and the cover is so freaking amazing. Go check it out guys.

Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading XOXO