TOMMY?

W: Puppies and Kittens! Everyone pack up.

I hide behind a counter to avoid this group, they seem nice but I'm better off alone.

D: I'm gonna search by this counter. Oh shift. The old man walked over and made eye contact with me. I shook my head.

D: There is nothing back here chief let's- ahhh. A Z came up behind him and tackled him. I stood up and pushed the Z off and sliced head with my machete.

10k: Wow. I looked at the green-eyed boy and smiled.

W: hey what's your name? The woman extended her hand and I shook it.

Y:y/n l/n. After they all introduced themselves they invited me to stay with them. I agreed and we headed to the truck which I climbed in the back with the boy I learned was 10k. After we drove for alittle the group were asking me questions about my previous life.

Y: Well I went to a school Called Jackson High and my favorite class was Math. W: What child actually like math. 10k raised his hand and I laughed.

W: wait was there a certain Someone or something in this class that made you like it.

Y: aw dang you caught me. There was this really cute kid that sat in front of me. He was really smart and funny. We would work together on stuff all the time.

W: Oo sounds very cute what's his name?.

Y/n: His name was Tommy. I don't know how he looks now though, it was a long time ago.

A: If it was meant to be you'll find each other. I nodded and we continued to talk about random things. I definitely took a liking to Doc and 10k. We already the best of friends.

After alittle more talking we sat in a comfortable silence.

W: okay gang, we're gonna stop at this house for the night. Warren pulled over and we looked at the big house we're gonna stay at. As we all walked in we stared in amazement at the mansion. Warren noticed our amazement and laughed.

W: Alright now. Go pick out your rooms. As soon as she said that we ran upstairs to find a good room. After a lot of arguing and pushing we all settled into our rooms. We took time to take advantage of the well water they had installed. I was able to wash my hair and shave my legs etc. We had all met downstairs fresh and clean and ate together. I've only been in this group for a couple hours but I felt like I've known them for years.

D: You know what kid, I'm glad you joined the group. You're a real hoot. I started laughing.

10k: To y/n. I looked over and he winked, making me blush slightly.

All: To y/n.

After Dinner:
I lie restless in my bed. When I couldn't get some sleep I went to the balcony that was outside my window. I took a few moments to gaze at the stars before pulling out a cigarette and taking a puff outta it.

?: You know, smoking is bad for you. I tuned startled pulling out my knife, but putting it away when I saw that it was 10k.

Y/n: Yeah well. It's the end of the world. Dying of lung cancer is the least of my worries. I heard him chuckle.

10k: True, true.

Y/n: you want a puff? He mumbled an agreement, but instead of pulling another out I had an idea. I walked close to him and he slowly backed away.

10: W-what a-are you—. I got close enough to where our chests were touching. I could feel his heartbeat pounding in his chest. I leaned in to where our noses were touching and took a breathe of smoke and blew it in his mouth. I saw 10k smile hold in the smoke and slowly breathe it out.

10: wow that was... I smiled and nodded my head.

10: do you remember that boy you were talking about in the truck? I nodded.

10k: well I just happened to go to the same school with you. Have math class wit you, and also happen to have the name Tommy. I smiled widely and took Tommy by the neck and kissed him. I surprised him but he started to kiss back. I pushed him towards my bed and we fell on the bed never breaking the kiss. We made out for a good 10 minutes before we just cuddled and fell asleep.