Jealously

Jealously; the state of feeling or being jealous.

W: Okay So citizen Z said that there is a man waiting for us with some supplies to stock up on.

We all nodded. As we got there we were going through some tunnels towards the mans hideout and we heard shuffling. I forgot my weapons in the car so as soon as I heard it and Tommy lifted his weapon and I snatched a knife from his pants pocket. The light shined toward us.

Mu: oh god it's the wonder twins. I ignored Murphy's rude comment and ran toward Mack.

M: ah good to see you munchkin. How's my little sister.

Y: oh fine just had sex and did some drugs. His eyes got wide.

Y: Mack chill I'm kidding. But if you didn't leave us you would've known. He looked guilty and I hugged Addy.

A: I missed you. Addy grabbed my face with her hands and kissed my forehead.

Y: I missed you too. I love you! She just smiled and hugged me. She's the closest thing to a mother now believe it or not. As we all walked into the room we expected to be greeted but instead only greeted with silence.

W: Weapons out guys. We don't know what to expect. We each prepared ourselves and moved to the next room. We saw Chester sitting in a chair, bullet wound to the head. Suicide.

A: I got this. She walked up and repeatedly smashed the poor guys head in. We all looked at Mack.

M: She's got some things to work out.

CZ: Chester? Have you gotten my people yet? We walked into a room to be greeted by the one and only Citizen Z.

CZ: oh hi everyone it's nice to actually SEE you. Oh is this Y/N looking as lovely as ever. You look even more beautiful on screen. I heard movement behind me and saw Tommy put his arms around my waist.

T: yeah but she's more Gorgeous in person. But you wouldn't know that. Only me. I was amazed by his behavior, he was totally jealous. But we're not together.

We gathered up on supplies and were starting to head out, when 10k pulled me into the room we were in to talk to CZ who was about to log off when Tommy stopped him.

T: Wait hold on CZ.

CZ: yes? Tommy turned to me and pulled me into him and pulled his lips to mine fiercely. Then pulled apart to look at CZ.

T:Mine. He smiled at CZ.

T:That is all. And he pulled me out of the building towards the group.

W: Where were you two? Tommy held up a bag of chips.

T: getting these. I laughed and climbed into the back of the truck with Tommy. I looked at him as the car started to go. He looked at me and winked.

Y: You were so jealous.

T:Was not. I was being Territorial. It's different. But if you are mine?

Y: Of course. I leaned in and kissed him. As we drove we just sat there laughing, kissing, cuddling, scoping out Zs to add to his count, and sharing. I couldn't have it any better.