mUnChIeS!!

W: Come on everyone. Walk faster, we'll find some place to stop a little further on. Tommy and I were in the back laughing at inside jokes.

Y: Psst hey Tommy. He looked at me.

Y: I'm tired. He sighed and looked at me.

T: come on then. He bent down so I could get on his back. I jumped on his back and laughed again.

T: you're lucky I love you. I lean to his ear and whisper something. I can see from the side he's smiling. I lean and kiss his neck. I hear him laugh again.

D: aw come on now kids, can ya'll go at least 5 minutes without smooching?

Y: I mean we could be doing something else..

W: Y/N M/N L/N, hormones on the down low. I laughed again but stifled it by burying my face in Tommy's neck.

A: Hey look. We all looked down and noticed a big load of cars stop and shoot at a small group of Zeros.

Y: Should we help them?

Mu: Never get out of the boat. Warren started walking down with her gun aimed at the Zeros. We all shot along with her fighting with the Truck group.

?: Thank you for the help.

W: no problem, I was wondering if we could maybe hitch a ride. I promise we won't cause trouble. He nodded and we all sat on the side of the truck for some water. A girl walked around and passed out some water. She looked at Tommy and winked. Jealousy. Tommy just awkwardly smiled back and cautiously looked at me who was fuming. Then she walked over to me and offered water.

Y: Yes I'm quite tired, my boyfriend here is the best. I smiled my fakest smile. She seemed to get the hint and walked on. I heard Tommy laugh.

Y: what?

T: you're so extra. I laughed along with him.

D: Y/N I need you to come with me. I looked at Tommy and walked towards Doc.

Y: what's the prob Doc?

Doc:I need you to be our driver. I gave him a questioning look.

D: Z weed. I grunted and walked toward the car.

Mu: aw now why do we have to bring them along??

Y: I'm your DD so unless you don't want to smoke I'm coming. As soon as we drove I could smell the weed.

D: whoa. This is some good shit.

Y: can I try?

D: oh I don't know, I don't want 10k to get mad at me.

Y: just pass the damn thing. I grabbed it and took a long puff. I held it in until my chest hurt, then puffed it out.—- I had taken a lot of puffs with the gang before we arrived back. As soon as we opened the doors smoke poured out. Toward us came Warren and Their leader. I stood with Murphy and Doc. Who were babbling to Warren.

D: Haha Munchies! But I wasn't paying attention cause I saw the girl standing pretty close to Tommy. I sped walked over there. Tommy looked over and smiled.

T: Hey babe where have you been.

Y:Smoking. I heard him laugh. I looked at the girl and laughed.

Y: hehe this man thinks I'm kidding. He instantly stopped.

T: How high are you??

Y: no baby it's hi how are you?? I erupted in a fit of giggles. I looked at the girl again.

Y: wow you're really pretty. No wonder I was jealous. Haha I'm not anymore though, cause if you even think about my mans again I'll... well I'll just have to kill you.

T:y/n!!

Y: Jokes! I'm only joking. He started to pull me away.

Y: wait I must get the fair maidens number, call me my love! I started laughing again. Tommy lightly pushed me against the side of the truck.

T: What is wrong with you? Why did you get high?

Y: I don't know. I just felt.... like I wanted to I have no clue. But you're not my dad so you can't tell me what to do. He got closer and put his arms on either side of my head.

T: are you sure about that.

W: 10k we need your help!

T: we'll talk about his later. Then he winked and left.