Death Egg Remix

Sonic's POV:
I see the 3 Death Eggs like moons surrounding the planet while standing on the wing of the X-Tornado.
"What the-?! What's Egghead planning?" I say, looking at them.
"I wish we knew," Tails replies. "But if I were to guess, I think he's planning on going all out."
"Well, so will we," I say, grinning. "There's no way he's winning."
"Especially since we're helping! Miss us Blue?" I hear a particular voice say.
No way... It couldn't be...
"Sonikku!!!" I hear another eerily familiar voice.
"Amy?!" Knuckles yells. I look down and see another plane with... Y/n flying?!
I never knew she could fly!!!
"You thought we were just going to stay down there while you guys go saving the world? Not a chance," y/n says, smirking.
"You just had to meet the girl Faker," Shadow grumbles, glaring at me.
"Hey! I didn't expect this kind of mission so soon and last time I checked, I can make any friend I pretty much want. Cause you know, I'm more social than you," I reply, smirking.
"I swear, once we get on the Death Egg, I will kill you," he growls.
"Awww... Now is that what Maria would want?" I tease, then in a split second, I saw two guns pointed at me.
"Don't. Say. Her. Name. Hear me?" Shadow says, glaring hard at me.
I roll my eyes, still smirking. "Fine. I won't say... Maria."
I hear him growl before looking at the Death Eggs.
Can't Egghead think of a better name. I mean, Death Egg? It makes it sound like a special type of egg that can kill or something and also, y/n can fly?! Ugh, not like I don't want them here but they could slow us down. But then again, y/n is pretty fast.
"...And that's the plan," I hear Tails say, after snapping out of my thoughts.
"Huh? What was the plan again?" I ask, obviously getting annoyed looks from the rest.
"Since the girls are here, we'll split up as teams. Sonic, you, y/n and Amy. I'm sure you can handle them-"
"Amy?! Tails, have you met me?!" I yell.
(Sonic the Hedgehog: Can breathe perfectly fine in space. Can't breathe in water. What's up with that?!)
"Sonic, you've been here more times than we have so to guide those who haven't been here as much as we have together, you have to guide them. And not into trouble," Tails explains.
"Okay fine. And about the trouble part, we're pretty already looking for trouble," I reply before jumping on the wing of y/n's plane. "Good news, three of us are a team."
"Okay then. Which Egg are we scrambling first?" y/n asks, causing me to look at her and laugh.
"Man, you remind me of myself, but to answer your question, the last one, in other words, to get there faster, turn around," I reply, still laughing.
"Aye aye captain, and seriously, that's the second time I've heard someone say that. First was Amy," y/n says.
I look at Amy and I swear I can see hearts sparking. Yes, sparkling. In her eyes
💖 Like that. And I honestly don't know how that appeared. Sonic, as in the writer me, I suspect you.
I choose to ignore it and focus on the mission.
"We're almost there. And how do you stand on the wing like that?" y/n asks.
"It's fun. And since I have speed and flair, I can attack incoming enemies, and um... Watch out for the missile coming for us," I say, bluntly.
"Missile? Wait what?!" she shouts before spinning the plane to the left, causing the missile to miss.
"Hey! Next time, warn someone before you go in a full on barrel roll!," Amy exclaims, obviously out of her love daze.
"Don't blame me, blame the person on the wing who announced it too... Wait, where is he?" y/n says, looking for me.
I appear beside them, surfing on the missile, "Yo guys!"
"What the-?! How?!" y/n asks, completely stunned.
"As I said, flair," I reply, smirking as I pass them and jump on another one before turning it towards the Egg. "Egghead, I believe these are yours!"
I suddenly see the eyes turning red.
"Uh oh... Y/n, ready for evasive maneuvers. Do what I do, if you don't keep up, your plane will be gone and if possible, you two," I say, looking at her. She nods and I see Amy putting on another seat belt
Lasers fire at us and I tilt away from it and I notice y/n does the same. We keep dodging the lasers till we get there.
"Awesome!" I shout and I jump off the missile as it barrels into the Death Egg.
"Phew... You're harder to keep up with than I thought," I hear y/n say.
"I aim to please, now let's get this show on the road," I reply, grinning but I suddenly hear an explosion. "Whoops..."
"Sonic, what did you do?!!!" Amy shouts.
"Run!" I shout as I carry Amy and start running with y/n following. We hear robots chasing after us.
"Hope the others are doing well..." I say, while running...

Updating like a boss. Sweet!