Humanity

Prologue:

Over night the whole Darkland Pack was killed by vicious animals, powerful werewolf beings.

They traveled in a small group destroying a whole entire pack of hundred with only twenty men, they were the most feared.

No one knew who they were, they were vicious, deadly and ruthless.

Killed everyone in their trail no matter who, owned plenty of land from the dead packs.

No one knew where they were located, every Alpha feared their land and pack getting taken away by them.

Rumors were spread around, they weren't capable of having a mate to heartless to accept one.

They would kill their mate on the spot.

These men has incredible skills of killing with only a thought, they were sadists they enjoyed the pain of others.

They were currently a group of ten men heading towards a pack, Moonlit Silver pack.

Alpha Betson had no idea that these men were coming he was sitting in his office when his beta ran in with few guards.

"They're coming Alpha."

The men were heading closer and closer, the strongest one of them, they consider him their Alpha, their leader.

"Men tonight lots of blood will be thrown around."

He stared at the pack house he felt the fear radiating off the house making a bigger smirk cross his face.

This was Sabien, no one knew his true identity, everyone knew that he was vicious, heartless and ruthless.

Incapable of a mate.

-----------------------

Guys! This story will be coming soon I promise! I will try to write extreme long chapters and now that I'm writing three stories at once this might be one of my main focuses.

And I promise this will be an original werewolf story who knows but please give this book a chance!

-Laughing_moonlight