06

"give that to me!" odelia yelled, trying to snatch  her diary from the hands of zachary

she kept fighting and fighting, but it was no use.
zachary was taller than her and isaac and alaska were holding her back from grabbing. she tried to get out of their grasp.
"hey, odelia! it's okay, we're not here to judge you, we wanna help you! we know about harris and squalor's plan!"
alaska yelled, trying to calm odelia down as quick as possible.
once hearing the news that she knew escape from alaskas mouth, she broke down in tears.
isaac let go of odelia and stepped back and held his hands in the air like as if he were surrendering.
he walked back to zachary and whispered "gotta stay away from the girly hormones" and let alaska try to help her.
she held the ginger-haired girl in her arms and just let her weep.
for some reason, zachary watched her cry and couldn't help but feel a tang of hurt for her.
he leaned down next to her.
"hey, it's alright. like alaska said, we're not here to judge you. we want to help you. you don't need a fake friend like rachel, when you have us. and we know about their plan. we need your help, odelia. we can't let them do this. you know how crazy that is."
alaska looked over at isaac, shocked.
isaac shook his head, signaling he has no idea where that side of zachary came from.
"you wanna tell us what's wrong?" isaac asked, pointing to his eye, pretty much asking why she was acting so weird.
"well you guys clearly read my journal, so you know what's going on. and rachel moved out of our dorm" she said looking at alaska, "she moved in with anna anderson because i finally had the courage to stand up to her, and she took offense to it and called me the rudest names, bringing up my insecurities. i guess everything just piled up."
at this point, alaska understood why their dorm looked much emptier.
all three of the brunette friends felt pity for her.
"i'm sorry i was such a bitch to you guys, you're all great people." odelia added.
isaac scoffed lightly to himself, while zachary and alaska accepted her apology.

-

it took about 25 minutes for odelia to finally calm and fix herself. she took a deep breath and began " it's true. i know a lot about harris plan. but sadly, me and rachel are no longer friends, so i can't get a lot out of her anymore."
"that's okay. we have to come up with more statistic strategies to help us." zachary said.
"we're okay."
"yeah, it's all going to be alright. hey, and look at the bright side, we have the whole dorm to ourselves, without rachels creepy painting of herself looking back at us"
odelia laughed at alaskas remark.
she knew she would not miss rachel one bit, and instead made three new friends.
"friends?" asked zachary and shook odelias hand.
"friends." she stated.
she did the same with alaska, and approached isaac.
"i'm sorry for hitting you in the eye with an apple. i hope you can forgive me" odelia stuck her hand out, as a form of peace and friendship.
isaac looked over at alaska and she gave a simple nod saying "do it"
and isaac shook her hand with that and smiled back at the ginger-haired girl.
"friends." all four said.
the start of a new friendship and bond.
little did they know about the upcoming events. mystery, love, betrayal, teenage rebellion and angst were just some of the words to some up what's yet to come.

Can you guys tell me how it's going so far? I've noticed only a couple people have read this, and hoping maybe at least one of you can give me your opinion on what's good & what I can do better. Thanks, loves ❣️
- V