09

as said, alaska was getting ready in the dorm

"i don't know" she told odelia.
"just a do it. it'll be cute!" she replied.
at this point, the two were arguing over wether alaska should wear isaacs number on her cheek.
she remembered seeing his number that one day after the figured out about what harris and squalor were talking about in the courtyard.
"fine" alaska gave in, and grabbed the black marker from the counter and handed it to odelia to print the number.
"30" was then put on her cheek, as if it was meant to be there.
"oof" odelia said looking at her watch. "its eight. cheer your mans on! now go!"
she said, pushing alaska out the door and handing her her bag with the names and key.
they all agreed alaska would be the most responsible and should keep the key in her possession. now it was odelia's turn to get ready to go with zachary.

                                       —-

alaska arrived at the field. the cool, crisp air hit her face and hair as she tried to get a better look at where isaac was at.
she sat in the very back bleachers, trying not look like she was alone. (even though she was) girls gave her odd looks when they noticed the number on her cheek. the girls snickered, wondering why alaska had issac's number on her cheek. alaska gave the girls a dirty look and returned her attention to the field.
the game was about to began and she caught sight of issac and they made eye contact. issac pointed to his cheek and did the "ok" symbol with his fingers and smiled, showing alaska that he acknowledged his number on her cheek.
she smiled to herself and started to watch the game.
her full attention on him.

/

back over with odelia, she paced back and forth, nervous for some reason that she couldn't quite put her finger on.
she gave herself one last look in the mirror before grabbing her bag and leaving to zachary and isaacs dorm.
her palms somehow getting sweaty, and she rubbed them on her pants.
"room 301" she approached and knocked twice.
zachary soon came to the door, gave her a smile and greeting, and allowed her inside.
her heart was beating fast, but little did she know, so was his.
"i can tell you've already started" she said, looking around at his pile of papers.
"yeah. hope you don't mind. just wanted to get a head start."
"that's fine. can you help me with physics? im kinda confused on the formulas."
he gave a small nod, and took out his papers of formulas to start tutoring and studying with her.
/
they studied for about 20 minutes until they heard a loud scream come from outside the dorms. everyone had gone out to see the lacrosse game so zachary and odelia assumed that was just it, but then they heard it again. they both gave each other the "what the hell" look and made their way outside the dorm. they walked a few feet towards the hall to get a better look at where the sound was coming from and what was going on. the halls were empty, with everyone at the game, the two teens were the only ones in the hall.

"do you see anything?" asked odelia, turning to zachary who was closer to the hall. they kept walking until they were practically a few feet from the tower. they kept quiet and leaned against the wall.
"shit" was all that came out of zachary's mouth. zachary never cusses.
"what?" asked odelia. zachary took a deep breath and looked at odelia before speaking ups
"it's squalor and harris...and rachel"
/
back over at the field with alaska, everything was going great. she watched isaac and how well he was at lacrosse. she was happy to be there and support her new friend (fRiEnD).

she couldn't help but wonder what odelia and zachary were up to. she knew they were studying, but what if they found out any new information about squalor and harris' idea ?

she was knocked out of her trance when she heard the blow of a loud whistle. she looked down on the field to see a player on the ground. she stood up a little bit to get a better view. as the other players and coaches leaned out of the way, her eyes came upon none other than issac hart. laying on the ground, holding his head in his hands, looking like he was in extreme pain.

alaska began to panic and was about to race down onto the field when she got a text message.

/

zachary to you, odelia & issac :

we have new information. come back to the dormitory. NOW. WE NEED THE KEY.

/
well crap.

$

well guys I'm back, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and lmk what you think !