07

after the little moment that the four new friends had, they spent more time talking

talking about how some people are totally oblivious to harris and squalor (mostly harris') idea.
how were they the only four to have been reached by this?
why then in general?
"doesn't harris go up to the tower of the school sometimes" isaac brought up another conversation.
"oh yeah." exclaimed odelia, "he would take me and rachel up there sometimes. during exams to look at the view, to help us clear our minds"
odelia didn't let the two boys and girl read the rest of her diary. they may have read a lot and learned a bunch, but they didn't know the deeper stuff, and she wanted it kept that way.
"do you think that has something to do with his plan? you think he's hiding something up there?" zachary asked, pushing his glasses up against his face.
"i'm not sure, he took us up there before rachel told me of his plan. i haven't gone at all since she's told me" odelia explained.
"well what if something is there? do you know the code? password?" curiously asked alaska, adjusting her spot on her small wooden bed.
odelia shook her head at the question.
"no, he made me and rachel always turn our heads when he would put in the code."
"well what can we do? we have to get in there. if not in the tower, maybe even his classroom. see what's of use and gives us clues to prove what he's doing and can be stopped" isaac was explaining his sentence, but halfway through, zachary interrupted him: "we can't get caught sneaking in on camera! who knows how bad that can ruin my-uh-out reputation of the school. who am i kidding, i can't miss the chance of getting into Stanford!"
a panicked alaska looked at him with concern and spoke " you won't. we won't get caught. but we do have to this. you know that right?"
zachary sighed, "of course i do. we just have to figure out EVERYTHING about his plan out before we really try to stop him."
the room became quiet and it remained that way for a few minutes.
the four were stuck in their thoughts, trying their best to figure out their plan.
"i got it!" odelia said, "both of the teachers do tutoring every friday for their subjects, correct?"
"well yeah, but how does that help us?" questioned isaac.
"we can see what suspicious things they do. even sneak our way into trying to get them to reveal something." zachry answered his question.
"so, we should stay afterwards when there is tutoring?" alaska asked
odelia nodded her head yes.
"that just might work." zachary started, "we'll see what we can get from that and take it from there."
that day was thursday & the following was friday.
they layed out a plan.
odelia & alaska would stay with squalor while zachary and isaac would stay with harris.
they will ask as many questions as possible and would use their intelligence to outsmart them.
i mean isn't that what harris wants?
for them to use their intelligence?
"hey, you guys want to come to my lacrosse game afterwards?" isaac asked with pleading eyes. "zachary never goes to my games because he prefers to stay in , but i was wondering if you two would like?" he averted his eyes to the two girls.
"i have to catch up on all the work ive missed. you know, all the problems going around and rachel have all piled up and i never did my homework. i have to get my work in or my parents will beat my ass." odelia said. "im sorry"
"yeah, sorry ive never went, isaac. you know how i feel about that stuff. i too have to finish filling out my homework and reading."
"perhaps me and zachary will just work together tomorrow. and also try to figure out more strategies or even try to get into the tower." odelia spoke, while looking at zachary.
he gave her a reassuring smile.
alaska and isaac raises their eyebrows at each other.
"so, will you go?" isaac asked, scared of her saying no, but also pleading alaska.
alaska knew she had nothing better to do.
she was thinking of just finishing her homework during "tutoring" to make it look like she actually needed help.
"sure i will, Hart."
this brought a big smile to isaacs face and looked at his watch.
"oof, zachary we better get going. it's almost 7."
the boys gathered their things and said their farewells until the following day.
"uh, i-i'll s-see you to-tomorrow" zachary said with his head down, directed to odelia.
"see ya." odelia said with a smile.
zachary then walked out quickly with his head still down, isaac following closely behind.
"oh, zachy boy, you need some lessons on flirting. or at least saying bye." isaac giggled as he put his arm around his best friends shoulder.
"who says i was flirting? asked the boy with the glasses.
isaac just gave him a "you were trying to flirt look"
zachary just walked quicker, avoiding his look and walked to their dorm.
the two boys smiled at each other when isaac caught up and just entered their dorm, along with the other boys in their hall returning from wherever they were.
back in the girls dorm, alaska pretty much have the same look that isaac gave to zachary, to odelia.
"what?" asked odelia, as she got into her bed.
"im just surprised. who would've thought a once-mean girl would be part of our group, AND fall for the nerdy cute boy?" alaska said in a innocent manner.
"oh, shut up. you don't know what you're talking about. look at you and isaac! i see that!" smiled odelia.
alaska laughed at her response and also got into bed.
it was silent for a moment.
"it is okay, that im with you guys now, right?" alaska sensed the anxiety in her voice a bit.
"of course it is. you don't need a fake friend like rachel. you have us now. and we're gonna crack whatever the fuck is going on." alaska reassured her.
"thanks" odelia said, kindly and meaningful.
the two girls then laid in their beds and turned off their lamp light.
the boys doing the same back at their dorm.
all four minds were thinking the same things.
"what the fuck did we get ourselves into and what is going on?"
even though it seemed like they were stuck in a large problem, they were appreciative for the moments they had where their rebellious teenage angst and hormones took over and they were just teenagers.
even if one of them loves books and learning more than the thought of thinking that.
everything seemed fucked, but great at the same time.
that's when reality hit them four like a truck and realized :
they're at the most elite school in the country,
they're all part of a plan to take over the world. but now,
they have to save the world.

GUYS IDK WHUT IM WRITING AHHDNDJDHDBD