Missing?

"I haven't seen Hoseok in a while.." Yoongi said with a frown settling on his face.

"Stop worrying so much, I'm sure he's fine." Jin said turning to him. Though he was concerned himself.

"Actually..It's been a few days hasn't it?" Jungkook said. "Maybe he just needs some time alone?" Taehyung said. Namjoon sat up. "Wasn't he with that jimin guy? The last time we saw him?" He said to Taehyung, suddenly worried.

"What? That's ridiculous! Hoseok's got a girlfriend now, why was he meeting up with Jimin instead of her?" Yoongi asks grumpily.

Jin turns to taehyung this time. "Aren't you friends with that Jimin? Do you know anything Tae? I know that guy may be close to you but-"

Taehyung cut him off with a frown.

"Are you saying I'm hiding something? And what's wrong with Jimin? You've only met him like once since Hoseok and him dated so chill out" He says clearly irritated.

Namjoon frowns, too. "I doubt Taehyung had anything to do with it, Jin. As close as him and Jimin are, they haven't talked in a year" Jin shrugs and drops it. Yoongi wasn't having it though.

"Are you sure Tae? Cause if anything happens to Hoseok-" Taehyung gets up and gets in the mint haired male's face.

"Why do you have such a big problem with Jimin? Still mad Hoseok chose him over you right?" The older boy scoffs and glares at the younger

"Yeah just like you're still mad about Jimin choosing Hoseok over you hm?"

Taehyung didn't usually have a temper, but oh boy when he did- it was rough, and Yoongi was really pushing his limits here.

The two boys love each other dearly, they are just as close as anyone else, but the worst thing to do is to put these two hard headed daegu boys in one room with each other when they're both heated.

Sensing danger, Namjoon grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls him back to sit back down next to him. Taehyung's glare was still on Yoongi but eventually he turned away. Yoongi sighs and ruffled the boy's hair.

"I'm sorry Tae. I'm just worked up, Hoseok doesn't usually leave this long, especially without calling to check in at least." The mint male says. Taehyung sends him an apologetic look and nods

"Yeah I get it. I'm sorry too."

Jungkook, who was watching the two, speaks up "I can't help but wonder, if he's okay though?" The boy misses his older friend. Missed cuddling with him and playing games with him. Missed yelling and running about as Seokjin tried to quiet them down. But with Hoseok gone, no one could function correctly.

It felt as if they were robots and without the correct piece, they failed to work.

Yoongi takes out his phone and gives it a few taps. "Well if he isn't calling then I guess we'll have to" he declares. The phone rang on speaker for everyone to hear. Finally the ringing stopped and everyone perked up, but much to their disappointment it had only gone to voicemail.

"Hey, this is Hoseok! It seems like I can't answer right now so- Namjoon stop singing that song, no one wants to hear 'soo take it off now giiiiirlll take it offff' all day long- leave a message at the little beep thingy, bye!" 

The other four boys turned to Namjoon with a questioning stare. Namjoon just shrugged and looked away "it was a nice song ok"

Getting back to business, Yoongi hangs up and looks at Taehyung. The younger one raises an eyebrow at the older "What?" Yoongi points to his pocket. "Call Jimin" Yoongi demands.