Caged

It's cold.

He shifts, ignoring the aching in his body in favor of trying to find his blanket.

Huh?

He shuffles his hand around some more, but all he felt was a cold ground.

What..

Taehyung opens his eyes and sits up. Where was he? Definitely not in the warmth of his bed that's for sure.

"You awake?"

Jimin stands facing Taehyung a few feet away from him. Taehyung takes in his surroundings and comes to realize that he was in a basement of a sorts, locked in a large cage.

Was that a dog?

A small white dog was laying next to him on the ground. It was sleeping.

"Cute right? She ran straight to you when I was putting you in the cage" chirps Jimin.

Taehyung couldn't think properly at the moment, there was way too much going on and he needed time to process.

"Where am I?" He whispers. Jimin sits onto the ground in front of him and smiles.

"You're in my basement. I never brought anyone down here before. Congratulations you'll be the first one getting this special treatment."

Taehyung looks at him confused.

Special treatment?

Though he couldn't think at the moment, Taehyung figured it was safe to assume that whatever the special treatment was, it wouldn't be nice.

"So Tae, let me as you a few questions" Jimin says. The small male gets up and walks over to a table that was covered with things Taehyung couldn't see.

"I'm feeling quite bored so I have to do something to battle my boredom" Jimin states. He makes a face, as if he's thinking before speaking again.

"How long have you liked me? And how long have you been oblivious to the fact that one of your friends like you?"

Taehyung stares at him with his head tilted. "I've.. liked you since we became friends. What do you mean one of my friends like me?"

Jimin plays around with the stuff on the table.

"You liked me for that long? Must've been rough, knowing your best friend that you loved so dearly was dating one of your other friends." He says with a chuckle then goes on to answer Taehyung's other question.

"Well, it's kind of obvious that little kookie has a thing for you."  He glances over his shoulder.

"Really obvious, like I think the kid might pounce on you sometimes." Jimin says before turning back to the table.

The pinkette hums a little while playing around with the things on the table. What was he doing anyway?

"What? Kook does?" Taehyung mumbles. Why was Jimin even mentioning this stuff? He locked Taehyung in a cage and shot Yoongi and somehow he still makes casual talk?

He notices a table in the back of the large cage that looks like someone could be strapped to it. He definitely didn't want to find himself on it anytime soon.

"Tsk tsk, so you don't know? Jungkook stares at you like you're his damn hero Tae, how in the world don't you know?" Taehyung scoffs at Jimin and turns to pet the dog beside him. "Why are you even telling me this? Aren't you supposed to kill me?"

Jimin shrugs and lifts up an object from the table. "Well, it wouldn't be fun if I just killed you"  He turns around and walks up to the cage.

"I was trying to keep your nerves down so you wouldn't panic but I guess it can't be helped"