Blood

When he was younger, Jimin was attached to praises and compliments like a fruit fly with fruits. He soaked them up eagerly. Jimin had realized that he was a attention seeker and he loved to have all eyes on him. Though, when Jimin started falling in love, he figured, the only eyes he wanted to see on him, was his lover's.

Jimin hates sharing the spotlight, despised it even. It didn't sit well with him. Why should he give up the attention he worked so hard to get?What was the point? After a few years, Jimin found, it was easier to just get rid of whatever was blocking his path.

The first time Jimin had ever layed a harmful hand on someone in a violent way, was early on in 9th grade. He was the top dancer of his class. He was a prodigy. One day during a competition, a very important one at that, Jimin was up against another prodigy his age.

He had witnessed the other boy getting praised and showered in love after his performances, unlike Jimin. No, no not Jimin. They had forgotten about him. The other boy was so good, why bother with him? Jimin didn't like it.

The boy had been scheduled to perform later that night for his last winning dance. It certainly was the last dance the boy was ever going to get, that's for sure. The boy never showed up.

They had announced Jimin the winner instead. Jimin remembers he had grinned brightly that night, his picture being snapped with the trophy almost twice his size. This is how it was supposed to be. Jimin and Jimin only. He went home that night feeling proud of himself, even more so when his parents gasped at his trophy and expressed their happiness that he had won.

The news was on that night. A boy had been found in his dressing room, legs broken, face beaten and was stabbed once in the stomach. He was alive but under bad conditions. Jimin blinked, surprised that he had really done that much damage. He wasn't complaining though. For some odd reason, Jimin felt amazing.

The boy died the next day.

-

They were all piled in Jin's van, that Jungkook had told him numerous times to get rid of out of embarrassment. Thankfully, it finally came in handy.

The van had two seats upfront, two in the middle and two in the back. Jin, the only one besides Taehyung and Namjoon who had his license (but like hell he was going to let those two idiots drive his car), was in the drivers seat while Namjoon booked the passenger seat. Taehyung and Yoongi were in the middle, and Jungkook was in the back by himself.

Jungkook stares at the empty seat besides him and frowns. 'I hope you're okay..' the male thought. He refused to let himself think of the worst case scenarios, hoped that his theory of Hoseok being in no danger was 100% true, but he slowly began to have doubts.

There was no way Hoseok has gone off somewhere by himself without calling them first. Jungkook knew that, if Hoseok was somewhere, he wasn't there because he wanted to be.

Speaking of 'where'.. "Hey, how come no one answered my question before?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Namjoon looks back at him and raises his eyebrow. "What question kook?" Said the black haired man. "Where are we going to go?"

The others became silent before Jin spoke up. "Let's go to his girlfriends house first, we could find a hint there" Yoongi snorts and leans back in his chair "So we're playing detective now?" He says amused. Namjoon laughs and replies back to him. "I guess so"