Prologue

He don't know what to say in this situation.

By the time he wake up, he just found himself lying down in the middle of unfamiliar forest. When and how he get there, he don't know nor he remember it. the last thing he remember was having his daily activities as usual. waking up, having breakfast, going to school, go home, having family dinner, doing school assignments, and finally back to sleep. There was nothing unusual nor there was some interesting thing happened.

"Just where is this?" He mumbled.

He is surrounded by the tree. The bright blue sky is so beautiful with some white clouds floating around there. As he raised his hand while looking at the sun that shining brightly right above the head, he realized that right now is still in the middle of the day.

He was about to get up from his lying position before he got startled by something that suddenly appear in front of his face. He is trying to calming down when he found out that a black screen is floating in front of him. There also some text that he noticed written on the screen.

-- Congratulations! Your soul is chosen to transmigrated to the world of 'The Lost Pandora'. Please click 'Start' to create your character --

-- Start --

"...huh?" He said dumbly, before his heart starting to beat again in panic. He hope this is just either some kind of joke created by someone or this is only a dream and still sleeping.

He placed both of his hands to his face, and then pinch both of his cheek. It's hurts and feel real. which means this really happened and not a dream.

But he still don't believe it. It is just impossible that its hard to believe it. Anyone who got in the same situation like this will have the same reactions. Do you expect something like transmigrated to another world and such which happen only in the light novel, manga or game is real?

He once like to read novel or playing a game with a similar setting like that, but something like that is just some author's or creator's imagination, right? It's not real or even truly happened.

But right now, this is happened to him.

He doesn't believe someone can make a joke like this. After all, who can make you got transport in middle of nowhere and wake up with a screen suddenly appear and floating in front of you without any some devices around you?

Our technology may advanced, but not as advanced as that without the help of certain device tools around.

Just what is happening? How did this happen? If this is real, why him? Did he already... dead? Can he even come back home? As there is many questions that starting to appear in his head, he become more panic than before.

Then he shook his head trying to clear his head from the negative thought and calm himself. Sighing for a moment, he mumbling while looking back at the screen in front of him.

"Sigh... Panicking will get me nowhere. I must trying to find some information first. And this thing is the only clue I get now. I will just get along with it for a while."

As he said that, he moved his hand to reach the black screen and then pressed his index finger to the word 'Start'. After that, a new text appear on the screen.

-- Welcome to The Lost Pandora --

Create Character

Character's Name :
->

Race :
| Human | Beast | Elf | Dwarf | Dragon | Demon | Angle | Fairy | Undead | Vampire
*Help

Gender :
• Male • Female

Instructions :
× Input your character's name then choose one of the race and gender that are available.
× Character's name can not be replaced and permanently assigned.
× You can see the details about each Race with click 'Help' under the Race options.
× Click 'Next' to proceed to the status setting stage

-- Next --

"So I got transmigrated to some fantasy worlds, huh? There is so many race here. Hm? The Lost Pandora... I feel I've heard it before..." He mumbled.

Then he remembered. this is the otome game he's played before! At first he was not interested in otome games. Yet, he often listens to his classmate, Tachibana Hinako, who have an obsession with playing all kinds of otome games.

She is always telling him about her obssession everytime she playing the game. She also often forced him to help finish the game by asking some opinions related to the game being played. Her only reason is "I don't understand how the boys think because I am girl. So you must help me playing this game." or so she said.

Everytime he disagree or wants to reject it, she will give this terrifying smile that make him shudder with fear. Girls are so scary when they don't get what they want.

So he has no choice but to obeying her.

Finally, he got a little interested in otome games, after constantly forced to play it. Fortunately, he did not become a second Hinako. No, thank you very much.

She has played so many game and one of her favorite is the game called "The Lost Pandora".

She said the games is popular nowdays among the girls. The game plot takes the fantasy-themed setting where the world is divided into 10 races along with their respective territories.

Here, the heroine who was a disciple of a priest was instructed to search for a legendary box, "The Lost Pandora", which had tremendous power. Based on prophecies by the church, anyone who can find The Lost Pandora will have the power to reconcile or destroy the world. Along the way, the heroine will meet with various capture character and build a romantic relationship with them accompanied by full of struggle and various obstacles.

There are 6 capturable characters in the game and each character has one happy ending, true ending, and two bad ending. The game is R-18 rating games not because there are some sexual content in it, but because of each one of bad ending has a gore-like type ending with the villain or rival character where you absolutely cannot show for underaged.

Knowing all of this, there is only one thing that comes to mind.

Are you kidding me?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note :
Done~~
Yeay!
How is it?

As for the update, I cannot guarantee to have this update routinely and don't know when.

I am a busy person, and write something just to kill the time when I gets bored (lol).

Anyway thank you for reading it, and please vote and give a comment for this. Maybe that will give me some motivation to write the next one more faster.
^_^

Ayanami09