Chapter 5

Naoki walks down the hill to find the village. He decides to find a place to rest there and seek the information he needs as much as he needs to adapt in this world before he can be leading the heroine. Although he hesitantly doing this roles, he has no choice but to do so. He doesn't want to die young.

Naoki is afraid that if he directly involved and meets them, he will change the story or event that isn't in accordance with in the game. Even his existence in this world alone has the possibility of influencing the course of the story. That's why he decided to leading the heroine quietly and indirectly from behind even without having to meet her and some important character who play an important role in the course of the story (like captured character, supporting character, rivals character or villains.) Naoki already makes a list of various strategies that can help the heroine run the story in important events.

Along the way to the village, he checks his magic status after several times against monsters in the forest before.

-- Status --

Name : Miyazaki Naoki
Age : 16 years old
Race : Human
Gender : Male

• Profession :
Adventurer

• Talent :
+ Intelligence (87)
+ Speed (60)
+ Strength (65)
+ Magic (90)
+ Luck (5) +15
+ Charm (99)

The remaining points left : 35

• Blessed by the God of Creator •

Title :
[The World Traveller]
[The One Who Lead]

Element :
Fire | Water | Wind | Earth | Light | Darkness

God Skill :
+ Appraisal (lv3)

Ultimate Skill :
+ Dimension Box (lv1)
+ Navigation (lv4)

Rare Skill :
+ Earth Wave (lv1)

Skill :
+ Fire Ball (lv5)
+ Wind Slash (lv3)
+ Water Shoot (lv2)

It seems that the magic used earlier against the monster turned into a new skill in its status such as Fire Ball, Wind Slash, Water shoot and Earth Wave. Even some skills level up from 1 to 2-4. It isn't weird for Naoki as he constantly uses the same magic to attack his enemy and manage to level up the skill. What surprised him was the skill category.

After seeing the enormous power generated from his magic, Naoki thought that the magic he used was a high or rare category of magic. Knowing The God of Creator and Unknowns is giving a cheat ability, it is not strange that he gets a new skill that is categorized as a high skill. (Naoki can no longer count how many times he was shocked by the God of Creator and Unknows.) But seeing that the magic turns into a low-skill category ... Naoki begins to questioning himself whether this is normal or not. (Then again the situation where he got himself transmigrates into this world is not normal.)

Fire Ball, Wind Slash, and Water Shoot are in normal skill category, while Earth Wave in Rare skill category.

Fire Ball skill, manipulating fire by concentrating collecting fire element energy at a certain point and when used its effect will be like a small bomb but with higher heat level than the small bomb in general (though naoki do not really know the size of the explosion from the small bomb.)

Wind Slash Skill, manipulates the wind by forming wind element energy into wind wave forms and can slash enemies.

Water Shoots Skill, manipulates water by firing the energy of the water element formed from the droplets and then fired quickly into the target.