Chapter 6

Naoki POV

This is bad.

No.

This is the worst.

All I want to do now is to find a place to sleep, asking general information about the current situation in this world, and think a way how to push the heroine making the story progress from behind. Not to have interaction with any of important character, and especially not to make enemy out of them.

Is it too much to ask?

Actually, I don't want to do this 'role' of leading heroine. Heck, since the beginning I don't even expect to be involved with this 'transmigrate into world based on otome game' whole thing. Well, of course nobody will expected it.

With how the culprits responsible for this (which is carelessly sending me here without considerating my opinion and throwing such ridiculous task with an exaggerate gift from them), I don't know whatever I can make it back to come home in my world or not.

Seriously there must be something wrong with my status to have high point for Luck but in exchange giving me misfortune fate instead.

Especially for some reason I have become a magnet of trouble after I increased the talent's point in Luck. Another problems arise one after the other. And this one is the most troublesome one of all I have encountered before.

Meeting two capturable character. The half siblings of the Di Carbel's family, Edgard and Lucas.

I didn't even staying in this world for about half a day and already meeting these important figure.

I don't even have a plan to meet any important character here!

Beside, usually should you have to meet the heroine first? What with this horrible opening event?

It's just like skipping the whole introduction and instructions in the game before suddenly triggered a new event to play without the heroine involvement.

Not only that, there's some misunderstanding here and I made a mistake by make a slip of information that I must not say.

Sigh.

Protesting about this wouldn't change anything. Just like Kaa-san* said, It's better to think calmly so I can assess the situation and carefully make a plan on how to manage this. I must keep up my calm facade and hopefully didn't show any sign of weakness for them to take advantage.

Fighting is out of opinion. Not only I still haven't measured the limit of my power, I have a problem with the damage control and need some practice to control it. I am afraid that my power will gone berserk and accidentally destroyed this place.

But I am sure these two will not letting him go anytime now. Not to forget they are the one who keep attacking first without giving me an opening to escape.

It's hard to dodge each of their attack, and I can't forever manage to dodge it every time. Even by now some of their attack manage to scratch and hurts me.

Fortunately, I can dodge most of their attack with the quite high talent I have and using my Appraisal skill. Though this skill didn't give me the detail of their status, but at least it's help me to know what they are capable for now. The possibility is my level skill still low leveled.

I cannot see what skill, talent and title they have. I can only see their name, race, gender, and the type of magic elements. So, currently I can't measure how much power they have but I can predict it.

From all of what I've got, Edgard have magic with Wind's type elements. But rather using his magic, most of his attack is using sword. If I am not mistaken, In his route of the game there's some explanation about him received a title from master swordman. The title is quite powerful one and manage to help him to save the heroine many times from dangerous event by using his sword alone.