Chapter 1

Miyazaki Naoki, Age 16 years old. The boy who has Japanese citizenship, earned his degree as a prodigy child.

At the age of 7, he already learning and grasp all of the junior high schools materials. this achievement has become the media spotlight and the public. He also even received an award from the government for his achievements.

His parents were very proud of their only child. His father, Miyazaki Haruki has short and curly's brown hair. His emerald eyes always looking at him kindly and full of love. His presence always bring a calm feeling whatever you are around him. Haruki like to spoiling his son. When Naoki want something, he will immediately give it. He was even given the freedom to choose between to have attend a school or homeschooled instead.

Contrary to his father's treatment, his mother treated her son more firmly. Her name is Miyazaki Anna. She is a cheerful but strict woman. She has beautiful long straight and black hair with a pair of crimson's eyes. She thinks just because Naoki did such a feat doesn't mean he should always be pampered with constantly given something what he wants. it will shape his attitude to be arrogant or lazy in the future.

She is also want her son to socialize with friends his age. Because of that, she is still making Naoki to attend a school.

Naoki didn't mind about it as long as it make his parents happy.

He is quite but a kind child. Naoki was never felt greedy or arrogant about something what he had. He always helps anyone who is in need of help and makes them happy as long as he can. He inherited the personality of his father and the appearance of his mother.

Naoki is what people would call delicate ikemen guy. His appearance has an exact carbon copy of Anna, with short straight black hair and a couple of deep crimson with slightly narrowed eyes. His features a bit feminine but form a little muscle due to frequent sports activities.

He almost like a perfect prince who is great in both of academics and sports, also at the same time has a good looking face. In the school he become school star who is respected either by the teachers and his fellow students. It is no wonder he become popular in the school. Let alone added by his appearance, he managed to make a fan club without knowing it.

Naoki has a wonderful life. He is grateful with the current life and ask no more than this. He just hope nothing will be changed.

Until this day that's it.

As much as he want to reject this situation, he got himself transmigrated into an otome game, "The Lost Pandora". The favorite otome game of his friend, Hinako.

To think something like this that just happen in some of popular trend in novel actually real... Naoki is lost at words. He got no idea how and who send him in the first place. At the same time he can not help but worried in this situation.

He started thinking what happens in his world if he is here. Does he disappear? What about his family and friends? Naoki doesn't know.

There are many possibilities that can be happen here. It is possible that his soul transmigrated while still physically in his native world, such as sleep or in coma state. The worst possibility is that he is dead and was given a second chance to live.

Naoki shuddered at the thought. He just hope nothing bad happen in his world.

Back to the main problem. He is currently in the game otome world, "The Lost Pandora". Many things he doesn't know about this situation, but for a while to he will get along with it while seeking the information he needed. It's better than nothing.

Starting from this.

-- Welcome to The Lost Pandora --

Create Character