Uhh... Sorry?

Yep.

I am still alive.

Unfortunely, this is not an update.

So... I am sorry for that.

This is indeed just a boring excuse, but nowdays I am quite busy with my work and keeping up my study. So I don't really have time to write something.

BUT,

I am NOT going to drop this story.

Actually I didn't expect for some people to take interesting in my story (I am just surprise looking at the many of notification and some message in my account. so... no offence). But I am appreciate it and thanks you from the bottom of my heart anyway. Especially for the feedback and comment on my story.

After I read the comment (and some message), I realized that there are so many things that I need to fix. You guys pointed some mistake in my story that I didn't noticed, and I am thanksful for that. Because of this reason, I decide to fix some plot in previous chapter.

Which mean, I am planning to make a REWRITE on my story (another reason for this is because Mr. Bird suggest it to me).

So... well thats it.

Please don't kill me...

Once again I am sorry and thank you for reading my story. I am really, REALLY appreciate it.

Oh, I make some drawing (again) and some of them include of the character in my story (again). And this time, I try to make in digital one. You can check it out in my profile page and I hope you can give me some of your thought.

See you again!

Ayanami09