Chapter 3

Note :

First, I just editing my stories a little bit in the previous chapter. So you guys won't be confused, I am telling you this first.

Second, theres a bit unpleasant content here. Thats it.

Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------

How does it feel to have trip in a different world? Some people probably feel excited and have a dellusion thinking they are some kind of hero trying to save the world or defeating evil lord just like in manga or novel. Some probably feel scared and trying to survived in that world as much as possible hopefully find a way to come back to their own world along the way. While some people keep calm and trying to find a way to get back to their own world, just like Naoki.

His mother teach him to always keep calm in any situation no matter what, especially if you've got yourself in some unexpected and unfamiliar situation you don't know about.

Rather than wasting your time by panicking and do nothing, it's better to calm yourself first, think and trying to figure out something of what to do.

Only an idiot who gotten themselves easyly panicked around and become clueless over such situation they've got in, or so she say. Even so, Naoki always pointing out it is human nature for panicking over something unexpected they don't know. Everytime he is doing that, he gotten himself a lovely whack from her.

This make him accustomed to being calm in various situations and make an assessment of what to do. Currently, this is one of those situations.

To found yourself transmigrated into an popular otome game worlds that was newly created by The God of Creator and given the role to completed his task by leading the protagonist of the world. Such nice situations to give you panic attack. Naoki actually surprised that he still can composed himself by the whole situation. 'Thanks for the lesson you pound on mother.' Naoki thought.

They even giving some extra gift for Naoki, which he think it is too much to be called an 'extra gift'.

--Rewards--

From : Unknown

Well, I kinda pity you for gotten yourself in this mess and decided to have negoitate with the God of Creator. So as an apology, we decided that we'll give you something to help you survive in this world and completed your task. Just as you know, in the game which is 'The Lost Pandora', there is no such thing as to create a character just like before. And then this is an extra gift from us! Hope this can help you. Good luck!

• Blessed by The God of Creator

[You have gained a title : World Traveller]
[You have gained a title : The One Who Lead]

[You have gained an element : Fire type element]
[You have gained an element : Water type element]
[You have gained an element : Wind type element]
[You have gained an element : Earth type element]
[You have gained an element : Light type element]
[You have gained an element : Darkness type element]

[You have gained a God Skill : Appraisal]

[You have gained a Ultimate Skill : Dimension Box]
[You have gained a Ultimate Skill : Navigation]

[You have gained an item : Rings of The Will]

Although The Lost Pandora is an otome game, they also added some RPG game materials in their storyline such as elements type of magic, title, skill and many more.