Fuegoleon Vermillion X Captain! OC! X Nozel Silva - Crystal In The Cavern

Fact: Fuegoleon is taller than Yami by 2 inches.

Fact: I did the math, and I may have gotten it wrong, but if I'm right, then Nozel was born when his mom, Acier, was around 16, 17, or 18. I got three different answers.

[OC(s) included: Mavis Lilac/Mars Avior]

Third Person POV

"You two are the biggest weirdos here!"

"Let them have their moment."

Hearing that voice, Asta looked over at the lilac-haired female that stood next to Yami before approaching her, calling, "Uh... Excuse me, miss Captain of the Bronze Wolf?"

Asta knew who she was, mainly because she was a Captain, but also because she raised her hand for him in the Exam. Though Asta still got placed in the Black Bulls because of Yami's ordering after his threatening and dramatic play, the two Captains arguing, and another Captain with a braid in front of his face telling Mavis to just give up because having him would just be a loss, since he has no magic, so while Mavis was yelling at that guy, Yami threw the Black Bulls robe at him and ran away.

"Yes, Asta?"

"Well... you go a bit back with Captain Fuegoleon and the Captain of the Silver Eagles, right?"

"Hoh?" She raised a brow. "Where did you hear that, Asta?"

"C-Captain Fuegoleon told me in the attack on the Noble Region! I wanted to ask a few questions!" Asta straightened up, recalling what led to one another.

When Asta was wondering aloud about why the Captain of the Silver Eagles, Nozel Silva, seemed to have a friendlier relationship with Mavis... if he could even call their banter friendly, when Nozel told her that Asta was just going to hold her squad back.

"You don't decide who enters my squad and who doesn't, fucking Face Braid!"

"That's funny to hear, coming from the person who stormed into my base and stole one of my members."

"It was the prank war between the Captains. Why do you think I wouldn't participate in that? Plus, you stole him first."

"You were the one who instigated the whole thing, idiot. And that was just because he made the better choice to not associate himself with your craziness."

"So?"

Then Asta saw Fuegoleon, the Captain of the Crimson Lion squad, stand up and join their conversation.

At that point, the three seemed to be giving off the impression that the three were close, beyond the normal camaraderie between Knights, or even the Captains.

"Okay, you two, stop," Fuegoleon interjected, standing up.

When Noelle happened to be nearby, hearing what he wondered aloud, she said something about how the three Captains go really far back.

"Stop??? Why the hell would I stop!? I am not stopping until I get the ash-blonde on my squad! Hey, what did you just say, thinking I wouldn't notice, Dead Fish Eyes?"

"Why does this purple-haired BITCH think a no magic insect is a good thing?"

"What? How do you think it isn't? How is that not the best thing in the whole world?"