William Vangeance X Chicken! Reader - My Dear Chicken Child

I have permission from CheeseisGrate. OCs aren't mine.

Takes place in their fic, Roses.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/138438224-roses-black-clover

[OC(s) included: Luciel Karu, Lyon Matryrc, Lori Blake]

Third Person POV

William was hiding something behind his back, as he tried making his way to his office.

Luckily, even though it was 2 in the morning, his members were currently either training, sleeping, or out on missions.

But the reason he went at this time was because he didn't want to be spotted.

"Looks like nobody's nearby." William sighed in relief before striding swiftly towards his office, holding a feathery bundle in his arms securely as he navigated his way around the numerous halls instinctively.

When he made it to his office, he closed the door behind him, trying to be silent with it, and when he managed to close the door without making hardly any noise(he prepared beforehand to oil his hinges, because he found this extremely important), he rushed to shut any curtains that were hanging open before flipping on his light switch with a sigh.

"Welcome home..." He looked down at the bundle in his arms with a smile.

The bundle made a small coo, otherwise asleep.

. . .

When the sun began to rise, William was already awake and in his office.

"What should I name you?" William wondered aloud, stroking the feathery bundle as the bundle sat in his lap.

Now awake, the bundle clucked.

Then, sensing two magic signatures approaching, recognizing the owners of those signatures, William quickly shushed the one in his lap(even if she couldn't really understand, and yes it's a girl, he asked beforehand when he laid eyes on her) before looking up with a composed smile.

"You fool, don't just open the door like that!"

He heard someone, Klaus Lunettes, hiss from the other side of the door.

"Now, why would I knock? He's expecting us!"

Another person, instead of whisper-shouting, actually shouted.

The door opened.

Standing at the door was two males, one more exasperated than the other.

The taller of the two was a male named Klaus Lunettes, with a tall and slender frame, light fuchsia eyes behind a pair of spectacles, light-blue hair, and the standard Golden Dawn robe.

The shorter of the two was a feminine and slim male named Luciel Karu, being a head shorter than Klaus. One look at him could mistake him as a female instead, but he was male if you looked a bit closer. He had eggplant purple hair tied up in a high ponytail, two locks of his hair framing the sides of his face. His sharp eyes were green, with pale yet slightly tan skin.

They both blinked as the flapping of white wings is seen on William's lap, along with many clucks being heard. Whatever sort of bird that was on his lap... is now under the desk.

William's smile changed to an awkward one, the two choosing to ignore the obviously uncomfortable William that was attempting to keep what Luciel guesses is, a chicken, under his desk.