Headcanons

(Ignore that drawing) This part is because I like headcanons. This isn't a one-shot, but can have prompts.

Headcanons of those who have had one-shots done for them so far. Example; Fuegoleon, Rill, Asta, Yuno, Mereoleona, etc. Anyone whose from Black Clover and has had a one-shot written about them here.

Julius Novachrono

- Will dump bunches of flowers, a life-sized teddy bear, and too much chocolates to be healthy onto your room floor whether it's Valentine's or White Day.

- Shrieks happily when he gets something from you

- He has a mushroom area. Half of the time is a corner, other half is anywhere. He'll sulk and grow mushrooms, doesn't matter where, mushrooms will grow.

- You collect the mushrooms for meals.

- Sometimes you make him sulky on purpose for the mushrooms.

- Marx kinda wants to tell you to stop, but the mushroom dishes are also good-

- Buys things that make him think of you and ends up buying anything you might remotely like.

You:

Julius: *sparkling*

You: *staring at the pile of items*

Julius: What do you think? *vibrating in excitement*

You:

You: Julius, hon, you're gonna go broke-

- Wants you to be happy and you just pat his head, which seems to make him happy enough. He's vibrating in his seat to the point he shoots out the window while holding onto the chair-

Marx: SIR JULIUS!

- Loves cuddles and hugs and kisses and you.

- He tries to run away from his duties just to hug you and give you a kiss. Marx knows he's most likely to be with you if he's missing(or he's out somewhere in their kingdom and he'll be blocking him like they're messaging each other), so he just looks for you and drags Julius back.

- Julius whines like a puppy when he gets pulled away from you or misses you.

- Will hug you and spin you around in public. He doesn't really care about the views of prejudice or judgement.

- Spoiler of recent chapters; when he ------------- and was later revealed to be -----e but y------r, you cried.

- Or maybe you died before you got to know and stayed dead.

Luck Voltia

- Likes to hold hands.

- Sometimes, while holding hands, he'll use his magic and kinda forget about you, dragging you all over the place and maybe giving you a concussion somewhere.

- He also likes hugs.

- You touch his hair and manage a man bun or something. He seems so awed by it, you're crying-laughing with Magna as he's going around and showing it off.

- That wobbly smile of how he was enjoying himself in the Royal Knights Exam or something? You see that smile a lot, especially when you kiss his cheek.

- Smiles when kissing you and you can feel it.

- When he's jealous, he starts pouting.

- Once, when a guy approached you and tried flirting, Luck came barreling in and hit the guy into the ground with a kick. He treated it like an accident.