Family back together

im so sorry that it took so long ive been trying to sort my other books out please read them so here it is vote and comment tell me what you want in the next chapter this chapter is mainly based around bella and how she acts with diffrent mikealsons ENJOY!!

The cullens just looked at me confused with a look from Edward saying ‘you better explain before I kil you l’ “ill meet you  at your house in 1 hour” I said and walked back to Charlie’s house. 

I walked upstairs in to my secret closet that was hidden behind those hideous clothes I walked to the back and opened the door and it lead me in to a totally different room I got my massive suit case and used vampire  speed and packed everything except a Black Leather Trousers and a Blood red tube top with red heels, I let my hair fall in to its waves that went to about mid back I also put on some red lipstick and just left it at that.

I carried my bag downstairs in to the rusty old truck I cant wait till I can buy a better car I walked back in to the house as Charlie was coming in I walked in to the Sitting room and he just starred at me I looked in to his eyes and felt my eyes dilate “you never had a daughter called Isabella Swan or you was never married you will live a long happy life and find a perfect women to marry” I compeled him he repeated what I said and I speed to the Truck an drove to the cullens.

-------------Cullens house---------------

Esme did do good on the house but if I know Nik then he will have a better house. I was walking up the stairs when Edward opened the door ‘Bella, love that isn’t an appropriate outfit for you and those shoes you will probably kill yourself’ he said I just nodded and walked in to the cullens house. 

Emmett just gawked at me and alice had a smile on her face I actually have a body that anyone would kill for, Rose looked jealous “OMG bella I love your clothes” alice said “I know that was all an act well lets sit down because its story time” I said and sat down on the Red plimp seat if you couldn’t tell I love the colour red.

“ well… my name isn’t Isabella Marie Swan its Isabella Elizabeth Petrova- Mikaelson  well its Pierce now…” I said “bella…” carlisle asked “yes?” I replied “When you say Mikaelson do you mean like the originals like Finn, Elijah, Niklause, Kol and Rebekah?” he asked “yes…Yes I do” I said thinking of Kol “how are you realeted to them?” he asked “let me tell you my story… Well I was born in bulgaria in the 1500’s and I had a older sister Katarina Petrova who is now a complete bitch well she had a child out of wedlock and when she had her baby girl I got to hold I tried to give her to Katrina but my father told me to stop he took the child away to his and my mothers room and I told Kat that I will take her to a good family I hugged her got my cloak and went to Fathers room and took the child whilest he wasn’t looking and I ran and gave her to one of the Rich peoples door as I knew they were really friendly I left a note saying ‘Please take good care of her as we cant keep her  ~ I.P and  K.P’ as you can tell I cared for her dearly but she changed she wasn’t Katarina she was know Katherin when I got back Father banished her and I told him it wasn’t fair so he banished me aswell I packed my best gown and left with Katherin we went to America and we meet Trevor he took a fancy to my sister so she used it to get us to meet the Mikaelson we were invited to a ball and that’s when I meet him… Kol we feel in love and on our wedding night he turned me as that’s what I asked for as a wedding gift i ony took 3 hours so i drank some Human blood and i was a vampire im stronger than other vanpires as i have Original blood in me and after i was changed i was a witch aswell so im a hybrid like my Idiotic Brother-in-Law.Questions?" i finished.

Edward asked "if your 'Married' then why are you here?" he asked " that brings us to the next chapter me and kol was in Chicago in the 1920's with the Ripper my sis-in-law bekkah and nik  me and Kol wanted to part from Nik so we were at a restraunt talking about where we wanted to go when Nik or Klaus as everyone calls him came to dagger us Kol compelled me to run and he'll find me i ran when i turned arouned he mouthed that he loves me and N-ni... no Klaus daggered him i saw his face get covered in vains and then i ran but i heared Klaus promise he'll find me that good for nothing bastard" i said they all looked shocked