A problem Arises

Hiyyyyya Everyone how are you all please look at my other books and thanks for the votes and comments. Here is the next chapter .

The next morning i wokeup with the sound of smashing glass, kol also sat up and looked at me "What is going on down there" he asked me "i dont have a clue come on lets go look" i got up with the coveres around me and got on kol shirt and he put on his trousers from the previouse day. i walked down the stairs and saw all the cullens and Klause holding Emmet by the neck "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" kol shouted "what do you think" bekkah said who i just noticed she just sat on the couch fileing her nails "Have fun last night Is" Nik asked me and i just hid my face in kols chest whilest he was laughing and i hit him on the back of his head.Eddie started to growl "oh shut up Edward she is my wife so get over it" kol said "both of you shut up fighting im not a fucking possesion i'm a human no wait Vampire so get over it and now nik why you holding Emmett by the throat?" i said "well thay came to take you away and im not leating them take you they also said that a Victoria is looking for you and the Volturi are also woundering if your a Discoball and they want to take you and hide you" he replied" well i will sort that out i need to gt to Volturi then i will sort sicky Vicky out "Bella she makeing a newborn army to kill us all because of what happened with James" Alice said "well we'll help with the NB army and then i can get on with my life" i said and stormed upstairsand got chaned in to skinny jeans and elmo top with red converses and a black leather jacket i just brushed my hair andf left it down and with simple make up.

Elena POV (Sorry if its not good)

We were sat in the grill discussing about the originals and how we are going to kill them "I think we should just leave them alone they have left so why dont we leave them in peace if they stay away then we should be fine" Matt said "ye but what if they do come back then im not safe" i replied "you know what Elena all you do is think about yourself ye you wont be safe but what about the rest of us" Jeremy said "ye well sorry but im the dobbleganger and Klaus wants more of my blood to make his Hybrid army" i replied and he huffed and walked away when a phone rang and we all looked at stefan "Hello..." he said while we was watching him "...Is what do you want" oh it was the girl that was married to kol "ok i think we can help" he carried on "...ye ye i know" he laughed "ill ask and talk to the rest.." he said " love you to seeya" he said and hung up and i had this feeling in the pit of my stomach "what was that about?" i asked with my voice sounding abit sour "Isabella wants our help..." he said and Damon butted in "the original Wife?" he said and stefan nodded "there is a newborn of disco balls comeing for her so i told her ill help but i donno about you guys" he said and everyone apart from me agreed "what if its a trap"i questioned "is might have her emotion off but she wouldnt do that" he questioned we argued for abit longer before i agreed"

Isabella Pov

I got stefans help with the newborn army. I've been sat in my room bocking tickets to italy for us all including the Cullens so i bought 12 tickets as Finn was staying here and i needed to go find elijah.

I was looking for 2 hours when i finally found him feeding "Eli, were going Volturi as they wanna kill me everyday life, and i would like to know do you want to come?" i said "ok Isabella i would like to come"he replied after compeling the human and whiping his chin. I nodded and wallked home with him when i got in i packed a small duffel bag for me and kol and walked downstairs bags in hand and put them next to the door so they were ready for tomorrow "EVERYONE FAMILY MEETING"i shouted and they all were in the living room "we are going to Italy at noon tomorrow one of you contact the cullens" i said and nik started to talk "isa we have invited the cullens to stay for the night" he said and i was glaring at him and i didnt notice kol standing next to me until he wispered in to my ear "calm love its only for tonight " i nodded "fine, shall we go have dinner im sure everyone is hungry" i said and they all agreed and nik invited the cullens to dinner which i was confused off. "Isa shall we go to a restaurant?" i nodded and agreed i went up stairs and got in to the shower and when i was done kol got in to the shower and i wore a blood red floor length gown that hugged her cures and had a slit down the sid going to mid thigh with a bear back until a inch or two before my arse and a ribbon to tie the dress around thei matched it with silver heels and a silver cardigan with my lupiz necklace and ring, i but my hair in to a bun with a strand on everside of my face curled with some simple makeup like red lipstick and miscara and light red eyeshadow and blusher and kol just got out of the shower " you look lovely love" he complimented me.

When I got downstairs the cullens were waiting for us all and i saw bekkah looking rather bored she was wearing the same as me but a blue dress and black heels and cardigan "you looke georgeous Bell" she said "thanxs, you to... but then when dont we" i said laughing and she agreed the cullens men were wearing suits and the cullen ladies wore a simple dress roselie in gold alice in baby pink and Esme in green and the men had shirts matching there dresses exept edward who was wearing a white shirt "you look lovely honney" esme said and i just nodded "astonashing like always love" edward said to me and i glared at him "dont call me love" i said and sat next to bekkah "i swear the men take longer than us two put together" when i finished that we giggled they walked down "i resent that comment love" kol said and i laughed "come on lets go i'm hungry" i said walking to my car with bekkah and Kol.