Shopping and Dancing

hi here the next chapter and than you for all the votes xoxo

When i woke up the next morning i was still wrapped up in Kols' arms so i untangled myself and went and got in to the shower when i was finished i got in to my dressing gown and went to look for what i was going to wear.i Finaly Found a white tight dress that hugged my curves a pink blazer with pink wedges i had my hair in a messy bun. For my Make up i did Miscarer and pink Eyeshadow and Lipgloss. When i was done i heard Shuffling in the bedroom i walked in to the bedroom and saw kol leaning against the headboard pouting "what up with you" i asked "i woke up alone thats what" he said and i walked up to him and straddled him and kissed him and he tryed to flip me but i wouldnt let him "ah ah ah i dont want my hair or clothes getting messed up" i said and he chuckled and i got of him "get ready" i said and walked downstairs and saw bekkah sat down wearing black caporeas and a of the sholder sky blue top with a black jacket and blue heels "hey Beks" i called "heya Belle you look hot" she said "well i need to if were going shopping and so do you" i replied makeing coffee and pancakes when Nik came in "morning you too Belllaaa will you make me some pancakes" he said and i nodded i placed a plate of pancakes in frount of bekkah then Nik and then Kol came in and kissed my cheecka and i put him some down to and then finally made my self some.

When we were finished ELijah came in wearing no other than a suit a shaked my head laughing and put my plate in the dishwasher "So what are you all doing today" Eli asked "well me and Isa are going shopping i think kol going to hunt down the Cullens and Nik is well i donno" she said i sped upstairs and got my purse with all my credit cards, Money and Cell phone in "You ready bell" bekkah called "yep coming" i called and sped downstairs i saw kol stood talking to Eli who was sat on the sofa i went over to him and kissed kol "bye love" i said pulling away "see you later" he said kissing me again. I heard somebody cough and looked over to bekkah who was smirking "Come on" she said i nodded and left and got in to my car and she got in to hers.

________MALL_____________

(ANall these clothes are the proper Prices and Clothes from the Shop)

The first Shop we went to was Selfridges&co we booked a private room and got the shop assistant to bring us a bunch of clothes and a bottle of champagne which she set in the middle of the table in between chairs the first thing we tried on was DIANE VON FURSTENBERG which was £305 i bought one in nude and bekkah in navy blue the next think we tried on was a Michael Korps Drapped jumbsuit £170i bought it in Black and Bekkah didnt like it so she dient get one. I took a drink of my Champagne and waited for bekkah to try on the CELEB BOUTIQUE Danielle bodycon dress in rose Gold £125 i then tried on the red ROLAND MOURET £1,295 which i loved and added to the pile we were buying bekkah then tried the LADRESS  £130. Me and bekkah then went to the shoes and tried on the VALENTINO Patent leather courts with stud detail which was £400 and me and bekkah got a pair each and then the KAREN MILLEN Lace & suede ankle boots which was £155 which i only got a pair of. When we was finished we paid for them and it came up to £3,285 which the women was actually quiet shocked we could pay in cash.

We went to the next  shop which was Harvey Nichols and we started to look around and i saw a beutiful dress which was the last one i was heading over to it when i saw Alice (who looked to be looking in to thin air) in the shop to and looking around when she saw me and the dress i headed over to the dress which was a TALBOT RUNHOF Colly metallic ruched gown which cost £995 i picked it up and called bekkah "Beks come here" i shouted and i saw the rest of the cullens look at me and i grund and i then saw bekkah come over "ye" she said "what do you think" i asked putting the dress towards me and dowing funny poses and we giggled "ye that would look georgeous" she finished and then my phone rang 

KOL  Bella

WHat Kol im Rather busy

well love you to 

ye ye love you how what 

well i wanted you to find somethinf to wear me and you are going dancing and dinner 

OMG really we havent done that in ages i would love to 

Good well get shopping

HAHAHA now bye

i hung up and looked at bekkah "defenatly getting the Dress now" she said and i nodded and walked up to the shop assistent who i saw was a day walker Vampire "Hello Miss im Annabeth how may i help you" she asked in a bored tone "Can me and my sister have a place to hang all are clothes i said " i replied "it dependeds who you are" and she lifted her head up "Isabella Mikealson" i said and she looked at me and her eyes widened "your Bella the one Marcel want to be treat really well" she said and i just looked confused "errrr i guess so now a place to hang my clothes" she nodded and put the dress on a hook behined her and i went and hpund some black GIANVITO ROSSI Black cut-out leather ankle boots and went back to the cashier "thats it" i said and she looked at the price tags "ok £995 and £495 that is £1490" i nodded and scanned my card and got my dress and shoes i saw bekkah with a bad aswell and we left to another shop

_________on way back ome_________ 

i got in my car and drove back home with about 150-200 bags each when i pulled up in to the drive way there was Hybrids waiting for use to carry our bags i had the bag with my dress and shoes in on the pasengers seat. I popped the boot and got out and locked my car whilest the people were carrying a ton of bags in to my room were i quickly put them away and looked at the time it read 6:30 and we were going at 8:00 so i got in the shower again and did my hair and body when i got out it was 6:45.

"Bekkah" i called and she zoomed in and nodded she took 20 Minuets doing my make up whilest we was singing to Shes Not Afraid by One Direction and Laughing my make up was a silver eyeshadow Foundation Mascara and pale lipgloss she then took 30 minuets on myhair which was in tight culs and clipped to the side with a Silver Rose Clip that took us to 7:35 so i had 25 minuets left which me and bekkah took 15 minuets talking ang laughing at 7:50 we went over my make up and hair to make sure it was perfect and then i got in myu dress and shoes i was done bang on 8 so i meet Kol outside near his car and he smiled at me "you look Beutiful" he commented "thank you " he helped me in to the car and we speed of to a manor which i guess was were we was going when i got out of the car i saw a silver Volvo and a Yellow Porsche "Kol i think the Cullens are here" i said and he looked pissed "well lets not them spoil OUR night" he said with a smile and i agreed he lead me in to the manor were we went in to a ball room and the music was playing.

__________after Ball________---

Me and Kol danced to all the songs until it was over when we went to a posh restraunt and eat and talked about the past when we got home we couildnt keep our hands of each other so we went straight up to our room and stayed there the rest of the night.

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter SOrry if you think it short cant think of hardly anything to write/Type about 

~Kelsey xoxo