Moveing?

“I’m sorry Kol I’ve turned off my Emotions” I said to him “why bella” he asked worried “because I couldn’t control all of my feelings but I do still love you and always will” I said kissing him and he kissed back. “kol, Isabella are you coming in” Elijah called to use “ye Elijah” I said without any tone or Emotion in my voice “bella are you O.K” He asked “yep” I said popping out the ‘P’ he nodded I walked past them. 

When I got back in the room some upbeat music was on and I went and found bekkah she was with Matty blue eyes “bekkah lets dance” I said pulling her away from him “excuses me Matt” she said and we went to the middle of the room and danced laughing “Bella you seem different?” she asked and Klaus came over “I’m guessing her Emotions are of” he said and I looked at him and smirked “well it’s going to get a lot more fun around her” bekkah said whilest I chuckled.

I walked around and told all teens that there was a party for use to have fun and with everyone leaving they went and got changed whilest I went and got changed in to Black short shorts, white of the shoulder top and white wedges I left my hair but changed the rose to black. When I was done there was a knock at the door I went down and opened it and there was a frat boy with big cans of beer I invited them all in and started the music. Kol,Elijah and Klaus knows how I can be without emotions but bekkah doesn’t so when she came downstairs in gold summer dress her eyes widened and then she laughed I went to the garden and started to dance I saw bekkah come in to the garden I ran to her and bought her to the middle of the garden and danced with her “bella you are so much fun “she called laughing “this is nothing” I said I went over to one of the cans and did a handstand on it (AN like Elena did) and got the pip in my mouth with every one screaming “GUG! GUG!GUG!” and I was there for five minuets and did a flip of with everyone looking stunned I laughed and walked away I found kol talking to Klaus “hey Kol” i called “hey babe” he said embracing me in to a hug  “you having fun klaus?” I asked him “I will be when all theses rowdy Teens are out of my house so I can draw” he said rather pissed I shrugged and walked away.

When the party was over I went in to the room and watched really bad T.V when Nik walked in with he’s art supplies “hey Nik how you doingggg?” I said “im find Bells what you doing?” he asked “watching crap TV” I replied and he chuckled and sat down next to me “were the others” I asked him half way through a film “feeding” was he’s only word I nodded “im going to bed” I said “night bells” he called “night”

I woke up and noticed kol still wasn’t here ‘he most be hungry’ I thought I went andgot in the shower and when I got out I got my Skinny Jeans knee lehgth of the shoulder top and Black Knee height boots. “KLAUS IM GOING OUT” I called an dhe grounted a reply I got in my car and drove to the grill. I walked to the bar and ordered a sausage sandwich and a glass of orange. When I saw the Cullens. I walked over to a table and they saw me. The waiter bought over my order and I began to eat when the cullens came and stood/sat in front of me I looked up at them and began eating again “bella, love please come back to forks” eddie asked “no and Eddie you made me do the worst things that a Vampire can do so leave me alone or you DIE” I said and they looked stunned I saw Stefan and the Scooby- Gang walk in “hey bells Klaus told me about what happened have fun I did” Stefan said laughing and I laughed with him “will do stef” I said and hugged him “Hello Damon” I said and winked at him and walked out. 

Alice POV

When we saw Bella in the grill I was stunned at the clothes she was wearing they were Brilliant 

___VISION____

“Nik I wanna move to New Orleans I want to have fun with witches and night walkers and ib felt a really strong witch there who can sense other witches using power” Bella said to Nik “let me think of it” he said “nik marcel has taken over YOUR kingdom we have to go and we could get help with my Cullen problem and then I could possible turn my emotions back on pleaseeeee!” she begged “eh, Fine just for you bells” he said and kissed her forhead “Epp thanks Niklaus” and she hugged him”

_____________ Vision End_________________

“Oh my god” I said “Alice hun what is it” Jasper asked “B-b-bella is moving to New Orleans and has apparently turned off her Emotions” I stuttered “weregoing to talk to the salvator brothers” Carlisle said and we all agreed we got in our cars and drove to the boarding house. When we got there Esme knocked on the door and I think it’s Damon who answered “Yes?” he asked  “we need to talk about your type of Vampire Please” Carlisle asked and He nodded and lead us in to the room with the rest of there friends “what would you like to discuse about” Stefan asked “Bella” Emmett said “ok what would you like to know about her?” he asked again “what is wrong with her and what’s in New Orleans that’s making her wanting to move there” I asked “Wait did you just say the Originals are moving to New Orleans?” Elena asked and I nodded “that’s great” she said “no it isn’t” Dmon said and we all looked puzzled “Klaus has made a ‘kindom’ there were everyone will listen to him and there Is wolf, Witches and Vampires and soon going to be Hybrids. Oh and bella I don’t know” he said Stefan spoke up “I know about bella she’s turned of all her Emotions because she couldn’t control or handle them.” He said “wait so she still loves me” Edward said “no she’s really pissed of with you” he said “now go” and we left.

BELLA’S POV

Everyone was packing because we were moving when there was a knock downstairs and then I heard things breaking I went downstairs and saw Edward in the wall and the rest of them at the door and NIk stood there watching them all “what the fuck is going on here” I called “they want you to go back to Washington with them and I’m not allowing it your my sister” nik said I samiled at nik “thanks” then the door burst open and in came Kol, Bekkah and Eli “your back finaly NOW GO PACK” I shouted and they looked confused “I’ll explain later” nik said and they nodded and came up the stairs when kol passed he grabbed me and kissed me which got a low growl from Eddiei pulled away “Go-pack-for-me-aswell-please-or-ask-bekkah-I have-problems-to-deal-with thank you kol” I said in-between kisses he nodded “BEKKAH PACK BELLS STUFF PLEASE” he shouted which caused the cullens to cover there ears I laughed “FINE” she called back “ok now cullens I want you to leave me alone on the way to new Orleans imgoing to forks to tell Charlie im fine and to make him forget about me and then I’m dropping out of forks high I might see you I might not now leave me alone for the rest of my life I don’t love any of you never have never will  NO ONE CAN HELP ME. ESPECIALLY YOU” I said and went to find kol.

i found kol in our room nearly finished packing "hey babe Bekkah finished packing your things" he said and closed hes suitcase "ok" i said he put his suit case near the door and came over to me he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me i depened the kiss as he was taking of my shirt i mouned and i took his shirt of him to he started to kiss my jaw line and down to my collar bone and back up and then wipped my bra of he pushed me on to the bed and i started taking of his trousers and he did the same and we had a night full of bliss.

Sorry it’s short ill do the next bit of them going to forks and arriving at Neworleans should I do it so Marcel has a crush on Bella? I know that Kol doesn’t go to new Orleans but I can’t kill him but im going to do it so she will have to end up compelling the cullens and I know the timeline is messed up but who cares it’ll work (I hope)

Original Wife (twilight Vampire Diaries Crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara