.Confrunting the cullens and Back to Mystic Falls

sorry irs been a lil while and im typing on my phone so sprry for any mistakes and please keep voteibg and commeting xxx

Today i was going to confrount the cullens. My eyes flutteres open but closes again as the sun shone on to the room through the hotel window.

I've been trying to unwrap Kols' arms from around my waist but it was a struggle aa he was holding on to me "kol babe wake up if your not gonna let me go" he mouned. So i did my best and stradeled him abd started to kiss him he kissed back but then bit my bottom lip which caused me to gasp and he plunged he tounge in to my mouth getting it tangled with mine he pulled away chuckling "i could get used to this" he said opening hes eyes "hey babe you know what the day is" i asked "monday i think love" he said "SHIT!" i said shooting out of bed and to the wardrobe getting out and changed into a purple corset black leather trousers leather jacket and black ankle boots "babe whats up" kol said getting up and changed and i mumbled "school" he nodded "ill drive you" he said and i nodded he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hotel to his car. I did my make-up on the way to school and i also brushed my hair as i had sex hair.

When we got in to forks high car park all the students were looking at kols car I said "bave why dont we give them all a show" i said to kol qith a smirk on my face"i like your thinking" he replied. He parked up were i usually parked we both got out of the car and meeted at the back of the car "come back at lunch you can meet my friends" i said empathsising friends so he kniws i dont really like them he leaned in and kissed me which i happily grantdd and wrapped my arms around his neck i heard mumurs from all over the parking lot saying things like 'i thought she was with cullen' and 'is that bella shes hot' i swear i heard kol growl whilest kisaing me i pulled away and walled to the car whilest i followed he rolled down his window i bent down and from the corner of my eye saw mike checking out my ars "so ill come at lunch and ill bring niklause i dont think eli would come... oh and bekkah come to school for day" i nodded "ok that'll be fun" i said i leaned down and kissed him full on the lips i pulled away and smirked "love ya babe" he said "love you to" he reved up his engine and pulled out as he was pulling out bekkah pulled in and everyone gawked at her car.

She pulled into were kol was parked and was touching up her hair and make up. Jessica walked over to me as beks was doing her hair "bella i thought you was dating Edward oh and i love your outfit" she said propoblly trying to get gossip before i answerd bekkah got out of her car and hugged me "hi to you to bekkah and klause and kol might be coming at lunch" ye i no and i can't belive nik Nik coming to a school that will be funny" she said with a smirk i nodded. Jessica faced towards bekkah  and said " hi I'm Jessica Stanley and you are..." she asked "  hi important rebekka mikealson best friend and sister to Bella's boyfriend" I swear I heard her mumble "husband" when the bell went we went to class .

************* lunch***********

I was sitting at the table in the canteen with Jessica and her pose and and bekkah when the door opened and kol  and nic walked in the spotted us and nic started to walk over "who you think gonna be hit on first?" i asked bekkah we both giggled. I got up out of my seat and walked over to kol and kissed him with alother of passion.When i pulled away i dragged him to the table in the middle Of the canteen. Kol sat down and pulled me on to his knee and klaus  was next to bekkah and Angela "guys this is my boyfriend kol and his brother klaus but i call him nic to pas him of" i said witha.smirk.

Lauren flirted with Kol when i went to get my lunch "hi kol how about me and you get out of here and have some fun" Lauren purred  in to he's ear "no Lauren  is it but i love bella" he said and looked  at me. After lunch finished  kol and klaus left to go and finish packing

********** end of school*******

it was time to confrunt the cullens i was scared as hell i walked out of the  school to meet kol i walked out of the door seeing kol bait scared as Jessica and lauren was walking  up to him he saw Mr abduction smiled i walked past slag 1 and slag 2 who looked pissed  and wrapped my arms around kol neck as he wrapped his  below my waist i kissed him. when i pulled away i walked to the passenger seat and got in wilest kol got in his.some and i saw bekka get in her car. kol drove out of the school car park and we drove to the cullens.