New Orleans. Im here!

Hi everyone sorry it's been awhile ive been busy sleeping of all the school year then i had to go to north yorkshire with no Internet and Signal and then had to pick up my brother up so been eventful but i dont think it will be that good as ive had writers block and ye all that hope you enjoy.

Bella POV

i was putting all my suite cases in my car whilest bekkah and kol were arguing on who was driving with me it was very entertaing even without emotions i was still in my pj's which was kol's shirt from yesterday and some shorts and my black slippers. "SHUT UP!" i screamed and they looked at me "OK kol your with me bekkah u need to drive your car but half way through we will switch ok now shut up and kol stop looking at me like that i know im good lucking" i said and stalked off after seeing bekkah gag nad kol smirk.

I went up to mine and kols room and got on the Clothes i set out which was a black tight leather dress that when to mid thigh and black ankle boots and a white leather jacket. i got a blood bag and walked outside were everyone was waiting for me some hybrids were already at new orleans getting the house ready. "took you long enough" Klaus complained "well beauty takes time" i replied with a smirk "what beauty i dont see any" he replied and i glarred at him, i found a sharp stick next to me and smirked i picked it up and looked at nik and through it at his stomach and he bent over in pain while everyone was chuckling and i just walked to my car and got in kol followed and got in the passengers seat "babe that was funny" he replied kissing me " i know right he should know not to piss of a girl without any emotions" i said and speed out of the gates.

--------Time skip-------

i pulled over so bekkah could swap with kol the others pulled up behined me and got out "how your stomach Nikkie" i said and he glared at me then chuckled "what we doing Iz" Elijah asked "bekkah and Kol are swapping Cars" i said and they nodded i kissed kol and he toke bekkahs keys and got in and we all got in our cars and carried on driving.

--------Time Skip---------

Me and bekkah were singing and laughing when i past a sign saying ENTERING NEW ORLEANS i speed up and found the house klaus bought and i saw hybrids outside opening the gates i parked the car and got out when i saw a man there waiting for us when i got out he was just watching me "Hello Marcel" bekkah said "hello Bekkah" he said and walked ove and kissed her hand "who is this beauty" he asked looking at me "this is Isabella but call her bella or she would probably kill you " she said laughing "hi im bella and  im guessing your names marcel" i said he nodded and kissed my hand "Marcel great to see you" nik said "niklaus how are you my friend" he said giving him a 'Man' hug "im fine i've seen you meet bella" he said "prepar for some intrestenting time she turned of her emotions to much happened whilest i daggered my siblings and hanged out with cold ones that wont leave her alone and kol very protective of her"he said looking at me "bella how do you know the mikelason" he asked "she married to me " kol said walking up wrapping hes arms around my waist "how did you meet" he asked "i was grieving for the death of my sister who isnt dead and i was going to be kol next 'snack' and well i wasnt he turned me and we got talking and he told me about my sister still being alive so yeh." i said "whos your sister" he asked "Katerina Petrova or Katherin Pierce AKA one of the doppleganger" i said "and i need to go unpack and feed bekkah are you comeing?" she nodded and we got our bags and walked into the house "Wow" bekkah said klaus like to go all out i thought i found a room for me and kol and me and bekkah decided to use another room as a combined wardrobe with shelfs and desk and alsorts cabinetts full of jewlerry we both unpacked and went to get in my car before i left i found kol an dgave him a passionet kiss which he enjoyed i tried to pull away but he wouldnt let me and he chuckled "kol i need to go feed and shop with bekkah" i said inbetween kisses giggling he bent down to my ear "fine but later your mine" he said i giggled and nodded and left.