Chapter 5

Jack POV

So sad. North put us in pairs and of course I wanted to be with Elsa, but no! Elsa went with sandy and who did I get stuck with?

Kangaroo.

We're great friends but he could be very bossy sometimes and it's no fun.

"Jack! Aren't you suppose to be spreading winter!" Bunny yelled.

"And aren't you suppose to be checking on the kids instead of worrying what I'm doing!" I yelled back.

"Ughh I wish I was with Elsa."

"Stop complaining! And stop talking about her!"

"I don't judge you when you talk about tooth. And besides do you want me to tell her your little secret? How you like her?" I smirked.

Bunny was very embarrassed. He didn't want to anyone else to know about this.
"Shhhh! Someone might hear you! And besides you promised not to tell!" He whispered.

"It's not like anyone is here. I could literally scream it out loud and no one would hear. Here let me prove it to you."

"Jack don't y-"

"THE EASTER KANGAROO LIKES THE TOOTH FAIRY!!!" Jack screamed.

"Jack! I'm going to kill you!!" Bunny screamed back as he begins to chase jack.

Elsa POV

Since I can't fly, sandy created a floating sand thing so I could help him with the dreams.

"Sandy why don't you ever tell me what happened after I became a guardian? Was it bad before?" I asked. I know he can't talk but I could guess what he's saying with the sand pictures.

Sandy looked left then right looking to see if anyone else was watching. He used his symbols to tell me to move closer to him then began to "tell" me. All I saw was a picture of someone. And by the looks of it, I say he was a bad person who did something to the guardians.
That's all sandy showed me.

"Thank you."

I want to know who that man was. I'll find out soon.

Sandy and I decided to go where jack and bunny were. So did tooth and North. We'll see them soon.

Jack POV

Bunny still hasn't given up on chasing me. It's so funny watching him trying to catch me so he could "kill" me.

I kept flying around when I saw something dark.
"Wait! Bunny!"

"I won't fall for your acting innocent trick again, Frost!"

"No, bunny look!" I pointed

Bunny looked to the direction I was pointing at and saw what appeared to be a shadow.
We looked at each other and slowly walked towards the shadow.

When we got closer bunny got his boomerangs ready while I got my staff ready. As soon as we could attack we looked only to see-

"Bunny!"