Chapter 33

Jack POV

"What are we going to do?! What are we going to do?! How are we going to get out!? Without our stuff we won't be able to escape!!!" Tooth screamed.

"Tooth! Calm down! We will get out here!" Bunny said as he tried to comfort Tooth.

"We need to calm down." North said.

"You're right North. Your absolutely right, but how can I stay calm if we are about to be drowned! This is how I died in the first place!"
I yelled.

Sandy was locked up in a special cage since if he was locked away with us, he could easily get us out with his sand.

"How are we getting out?! We need to save Elsa. Think, think!"

A let out a sigh. I promised I would protect Elsa. Now look at me, I stuck in a cage about to be drowned... again.

"Wait! Jack! Do that again!" Bunny said.

"Do What again?"

"That! Breath in again!"

"You mean like this?" I breathed in and out again and some Frost came out.

My Frost!!

"Stand back. I'm about to break us out!" I breathed in and blew out again freezing the bars.

After I Froze the bars, North punched it and the bars immediately broke into tiny little pieces.

Don't worry Elsa.

I'm coming.

Elsa POV

What? What's going on?

Where am I?

I looked around and saw nothing. Everything a dark.

"I'm so happy your awake."

I looked around and saw Pitch.

"Where have you taken me this time?"

"We're at a favorite place of mine." Pitch said as he snapped his fingers and soon everything around us was glowing.

I looked around and all I could see was jewels everywhere. "Oh my..."

Their was so many many jewelry and gold coins everywhere. It was so beautiful.

"All this could be yours. All you have to do is say 'yes'."

"Bribery won't work on me." I said as I faced away from him.

"I know it won't. You're smarter than that, but Elsa... Jack doesn't love you." Pitch hugged her from behind.

I pushed him away. "Your wrong! He does love me. If you think that you could brainwash me into thinking I don't love him and force me to love you, then you are died wrong!"

"I'm not trying to force you, I'm just telling you the truth. And it's your choice if you want to believe me or not." He spoke.

Don't listen to him Elsa. Jack does care for you.
He does... doesn't he? No! Stop it! He's trying to get to you.

"Come on my sweet. Just forget about him and love me." He entwined his fingers with hers and pulled her close.

"I-I can't." 

"My dear Elsa. You don't have a choice. I have your powers, that means I can do anything I want with you and you will do whatever I say."
He said softly as he was pulling her in for a kiss.

"Let her go!"

):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):);)):):):):):)

A/N: again I am so sorry if I haven't updated. I've been so busy and stuff, but here we go, another chapter for you guys:)