Chapter 36

Jack POV

That bastard!

I knew something wasn't right!

"Man in moon. Please help me. I need to save Elsa and the rest of the guardians. Please help me get out of here to defeat pitch."

Before I could do anything else, I saw a bright light.

"Thank you. Now help me escape from here."

Tooth POV

North started chanting an escape spell. A spell that would help us get out of this cage.

"Ecalp dekciw siht epacse su pleh."

The door then opened.

"Come on now. We have to save Elsa and jack."
I said.

"We don't even know where jack is, but I'll look around while you three will go search for Elsa and get her powers back." Bunny told us.

We nodded our heads and started searching for Elsa.

"Elsa?"

"Where are you?"

"Tooth?" We looked up to find Elsa in one of Pitch's cages. "Elsa!" We yelled in synch.

We tried getting her out but the door wouldn't open. "Why won't it open?!"

"Use the book." Elsa said.

"Tooth, go get Elsa's powers back, While me and sandy will keep an eye out for pitch." North said.

I nodded and headed off.

Bunny's POV

I went to go look for jack but I can't see him anywhere.

"Jack?"

I quickly hid when I saw one of Pitch's nightmares. I scanned the area then headed towards me. Oh no...

The closer it got to me, the more scared I was. I quickly picked up a stone and threw it the the opposite direction. The nightmare stopped, turned around, then ran towards the noise.

I got out of my hiding place and started searching again. Jack where are you?

I then saw a big black door, there was someone banging on the door! "Jack is that you?! Hold on I'll get you o-"

Before I could even open the door, the door burst open and a whole bunch of water came out.

When the water died down I saw jack soaking wet, coughing and gasping for air.

"Jack!" I got up and help him.

"Bunny. Pitch. Lied." Jack said gasping for air.

"What do you mean?"

"The game was if I find Elsa, we would be released, but I should of known that pitch never plays fair."

"Come on we have to help Elsa and get it of here quickly."

Tooth POV

Where is it?

It can be anywhere.

I looked around until I came to a particular door.

I slowly opened it, but I couldn't really see anything. It was very dark. But in the center of the room was a small blue bottle with frost and snowflake circling around it. Elsa's powers!

I walked towards it and slowly took it.

Nothing happened...

This was easy, to easy.