Chapter 15

Pitch POV

"Keep an eye out. Let me know if someone is coming." I told onyx.

He nodded his head and went to check on the door.

I need one of Cupid's love potions and another one of her hate potions.

All the potions are found in her factory. But the one I want is not in the factory. It's in her little office.

She only keeps the special, most powerful ones in there.

It was a big maze. But for me being a spirit for centuries and knowing every other spirit, I know exactly where to find her office.

Using my powers I slipped into Cupid's office without getting anyone's attention.

Everything was pink and purple. I hate the color pink. I looked around the room and found a small box underneath one of her tables. There's obviously a lock on it. I don't need a key.

Using my sand I shaped it into a key and put it through the keyhole. I turned and heard a click. It worked.

There were 3 bottles in there. A pink bottle, a purple bottle and a red bottle. The pink was a simple crush potion. The purple was the love potion and I've heard that one drop of this could make anyone fall madly in love with you. The whole bottle would make them obsess with you. The red bottle on the other hand was the hate potion.

I grabbed the purple and red and quickly got out of there.

"Onyx. Come on we've got work to do."

-time skip-

Cupid's POV

Ughh it's been a long day. A really, really long day.

I've spend the entire day spreading love, and breakups.

I went into my office and put my bow and arrow down and sat down on my fluffy pink chair.

"Cupid." One of my fairies said.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"We've just finished the next potion. The dark obsession potion." She said handing it to me.

The potion was completely black but it had some white swirls in them.

"Thank you. I'll put it with my other potions." I smiled as she left the room.

I grabbed my box and opened it up.
"What!?"

My red and purple potions are missing!
What happened to them!

Someone must of took them!

I need to go to the guardians! They'll know what to do!